#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Kicking outside the 50m arc…Joedan is my man all the way. He is our forward Essendons forward and an asshat would say otherwise.

1 Like

Isn’t LSD wonderful.

16 Likes

I picked it up in one of woosha post game press conferences, he said he played failing to tell us he was injured and was now sidelined and was not sure when he would be back. didnt you see it?
I interpreted as being a part injury recovery and disciplinary thing… the medic guy on the same week (tuesdays) was very vague on his injury too… he said OP… but was extremely vague abut his return…
There not going to tell fans they arnt playing there best player because he didnt follow internal club rules… alot of fans couldn’t handle that and want them to play despite the team discipline calling for people to be sacked… its kept in house.

You need to show which press conference it is …link?

Geez if even the sanga is asking the hard questions you know you have ■■■■■■ up somewhere.

13 Likes

I agree… on the run he does it naturally… but as a marking forward inside 50 he splays it too much. he takes a great mark, runs well, rucks well, roves well for his size… nearly everything… but he is very poor in front of goal, and as he is a predominately a number 1 forward… thats not good. that said… set shot issues not exactly uncommon… but in your no1 contested marker getting the majority of the opportunities its statistical suicide.

He is 25 next March.
He is not Matthew Lloyd.

He kicked 65 goals 39 behinds last year.

2 Likes

I gave that a like because Game Of Thrones is an enjoyable fantasy world…and your world would appear to be not far from there.

3 Likes

Our leading goal scorer this year is Jake Stringer with 23. Joe eclipsed that mark in round 9 last year.

2 Likes

How many games in a row did Joedan consistantly kick a goal per game? Was it a league record?

PP2’s praise has given Sanga a rush of blood to the head.

He should quit while ahead.

About 20 something I thought.
I’m pretty sure Kennedy is at about 70 games in a row (when he’s played)

See, all those conspiracy theorests who could see from the stands or on TV during the JLT series that he had OP.

You’re all wrong. Joe is really on a club suspension for lying!

There is no way he is on a 15 week club suspension. They may have fined him (unlikely) but he is out for the season because of his injury, nothing else

i’ve read some weird stuff in here, but this takes the cake

7 Likes

Glad it doesn’t take a wet hairy bite out of my ■■■!

He had groin soreness in preseason, they stopped him playing and got him up for round 1.
Against fremantle he injured it again… but rather than telling Justin crowe he tried to play through it against the Dogs/ Port/collingwood/ Melbourne/hawks… then called injured for Carlton…

We only won one of those games he played injured in, and he had blocked Mckernan from playing, holding him back when he was playing excellent football in the VFL and who had been patiently waiting and working his craft… by a player who thought he could do better injured. … That does not fly no matter who you are, daniher or not.

Woosha has said the team is a unit.

He did over his teammates in the worst possible way by lieing to them.
He wont be back this year. Woosha is ropable about IMO and could be costing us finals. The injury should only have been 4 weeks… but he hasnt played in 11 weeks… its pretty obvious he is being disciplined.

Why wasn’t he training then?

Normally if your disciplined, your expected to train the house down. He only started running recently.

1 Like

Why would they want a liar around who may have cost them finals.
Its very serious to not disclose an injury, the club spends a fortune on it, the team mates and coaches depend on you letting them know.
Lying to the medics coaches and teammates is pretty much next to FXng the Coaches wife… its serious stuff.