#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Thats a false dilemma… there are other options… like im right… but its probably just B like everyone else.

1 Like

Damn. I was really hoping it was D.

5 Likes

Thing is, its obvious JD just wants to get out and play and loves it. and he probably take the pain to acheive that… perhaps he even has some impression being a young man that, that is how the good players get through… like a Jonathon brown.
but its jus not done that way now… you dont “get them up” you " get them right"

That’s fine, but your theory kind of relies on Lots of blitzers seeing something that an entire coaching regime couldn’t.
I’d be careful with that.
Doesn’t go down well.

Bullshit. At any one time there will be several player in every club with minor injuries AND playing through them. What you just said may be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Its football FFS.

Minor groin injuries are often played with. OH&S hahahaha, bet your an office worker that never played the game

4 Likes

Stringer knows

That’ll lift ya

Had a Worksafe investigation for supplements scandal. football clubs like any other entity has a duty of care to there employees.

Its like if a worker told me he didnt want to wear ear protection… thats all good… go grab your gear and go home.
Because thats how the rules work. you dont get to say… “you can work with out them”
Same thing goes playing injured. All this is been made clear by players association.

Too slow Bombers

Fast enough. Do it again.

You’re a dead set looney tune. He has only just started running you muppet clearly injured and clearly loved by the team. You’re baselessly disparaging an amazing young player for what? To appear as a conspiracy theory lunatic on an internet forum? Either a massive troll, a dead set moron or someone who needs help.

Will be the best player in the game at some stage I think the only question is how long for.

1 Like

Obviously has a media embargo as well… shut the door on BT.

Or just a functioning brain.

3 Likes

I think the clown order on Blitz has a new contender.

2 Likes

Dont think ill ever be able to pinch that crown from you.

There is a guy in the Myers thread trying to bring the fun to a end… he is the winner in my book

So VFL second last round. Then in for the port game.

Won’t get a game this season in the seniors unless we go all the way which then why would he come in, you’d play the team that gets us there

8 Likes