#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Now all we have to do is actually qualify for the VFL finals…

4 Likes

Seriously, why bother? Season is 99.9% done - don’t risk him!
Ensure he is cherry ripe for 2019, and the rest of his career.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I think if he plays 1 or 2 of the last 2 games will have a huge benefit on his preseason and next season.
Getting a hands on experience of how we are now playing and against two teams fighting for the premiership will give him a good gage of whats required to have a successful season next year. A lot has changed in the past 3 months.
He’ll still get a 2 month break between the end of season and preseason and you can’t underestimate game experience over watching from the sidelines.

4 Likes

OK fine. But only do it if he’s 100%.

1 Like

If he has built himself up to being put through match simulation there has to have been a ■■■■ load of running going on to get to it

1 Like

If we beat St Kilda, then Richmond and other dominoes are falling our way, I think we might bother for the Port game…

so it’s not happening

2 Likes

Why bother? Just let him rest!

■■■■ it, we need any joy we can get. play the big fella.

1 Like

You would choose him to not play for 10 months? He’s touch will be awful early next year.

TBH, I think we will try our absolute hardest to beat Richmond. Its about knowing where we are at, where we need to improve and what we need to add to our list to improve in 2019. We will get absolutely nothing out of an Essington performance, but gain a huge amount by giving it our best. Its going to be a final, so lets play like its a real final.

2 Likes

TBH, I think we try our hardest to beat everyone we play against.

2 Likes

Thank god it was just “early onset OP” and he will only miss 4-6 weeks.

Imagine if he was truly stuffed and had chronic OP and would miss the rest of the season because they tried to ‘manage’ him for the first 10 weeks of the season even though he was clearly injured and hampered.

Why would you bother trying to get him back this season. Get him right and let him actually get a solid preseason (I think he has been restricted for at least the last two) and hit 2019 cherry ripe.

1 Like

Again. FMD.

1 Like

More than twenty minutes?

BRING. HIM. IN.

Glider isn’t a word I have heard in connection with the team in many years, but its a temptation after a tough year and your season is over at round 20. I meant to write " I hope we will try our absolute hardest…

I looked at video of some of the games in the first half of the 2013 season. We were 1 or 2 on the ladder and playing better than the 2018 team. After the announcement we were farked. Gutted.

We will NOT beat Richmond if we play the way we did against Hawthorn.

Where is out mongrel?

Bullshite attitude.

2 Likes

Lol Franklin trained 5 minutes last week, look what he produced.

1 Like