#6 Joe Daniher - wants out of Tulla on the full

Joe is in! Confirmed.

1 Like

He’s back!!!

1 Like

The AFL advises Essendon has included Joe Daniher to replace Zac Clarke in its side for today’s Round Five match against North Melbourne, to be played at Marvel Stadium.

At the conclusion of Round Five, the AFL will issue a financial sanction to the Essendon Football Club for including a player outside its selected list on match day.

2 Likes

Imagine the melts from the tin rattlers if the big fella kicks a bag

1 Like

Honesty, if true, I don’t like the call. Reckon Goldy will get a hold of tbell around the ground and JD will be too underdone to be a real threat.

5 Likes

It’s a massive risk.

I don’t know why they feel the risk is suddenly worth it. There is a whole season to go.

1 Like

Get around him. Joeeeeeeeeey Baaaaaaaaaaby! Welcome back, son.

3 Likes

we’re rushing him back again. why not draper??

2 Likes

Why not Draper??

deserved to be said again.

5 Likes

Not sure if legit

Hams in as well in a debut.

F*** yes.

1 Like

If he was right to play then he should have been picked - this seems ham-fisted (pardon the pun). Its a massive risk.

5 Likes

Say what you want my about Clarke’s individual performance over the last two weeks but you can’t argue with the results the two ruck structure has got against two of the comp’s better/best rucks.

Changing that structure seems completely unnecessary at this point and has more than a hint of arrogance about it

2 Likes

Goldie is a shadow of his former self. No Gawn or Martin. Saying that, Belly has looked cooked as well. Still building his fitness. And let’s not forget how good Joey is. Joeeeeeeeey Baaaaaaaaby!

1 Like

If Draper played today, who is/are the other rucks for the VFL side tomorrow?

@theDJR

Injury to Clarke forced this hand.

Daniher would ruck a full VFL game with Draper out, no?
Prefer he didn’t do that.

This won’t end well.

2 Likes

yeah…and then picks Hams to play his first game in front of them