#6 Joe Daniher - wants out of Tulla on the full

I wasn’t saying you were using it as an excuse. I’m just saying in general all clubs cop injuries and some more than us.

Richmond have had just as poor a run and yet are 6-3. We could be there also if we didn’t sheet the bed like we have.

I don’t think the injuries are holding us back that much at the moment.

The injuries to Joe and Fantasia are clearly the most significant to the way we play.

If you are relying on one or two players for you system to work- it’s probably the wrong system imo

Richmond is the perfect example of a well drilled team with a strong system and structure being able to still perform at a high level even though they are missing stars

6 Likes

Half glass full…
1984 we lost the ‘new’ Coleman.
Paul Salmon.
Who would have guessed what unfolded a few months later.
Go Dons

Has anyone got stats on how many of the Hawthorn premierships players from 2013 - 2016 grew up barracking for Hawthorn?

This is on the money.
Spot on.

1 Like

Half glass full? That’s glass overflowing more like it.

Not Smith?

I rate him but I rate him more for his work ethic rather than his game changing ability.

Listening to the triple M broadcast at the game the other night we are rated very high in the competition for pressure rating with quite a few of our side high up in the rankings. I think we can cover for him(or should be able to anyway).

1 Like

Absolutely agree.
Anyone not on that page should find another job.

2 Likes

Yes

We need a proper strength and conditioning coach. Someone ruthless.

Recruit this guy

3 Likes

#whateverittacos

1 Like

Thread title needs the question mark removed

How’s that change?

1 Like

All good players, no doubt, and have been plenty more consistent. But a fit Joe, somewhere near his ceiling is/will be a better player. Of course he’s frked now and we may never know, but given any of them on the G on GF day… Daniher every day.

The point was why is he described as a “once in a generation” (which obviously is a ridiculous statement), but I’d argue the level that he is capable of is above all of those guys of his generation.

That’s almost lid off.

1 Like

Will the good times ever cease?

They did tell us. Devon’s latest injury was incurred in his last game, they said that. Joe’s injury was re-aggravated in his last game, they said that.

Maybe pay attention to what the club actually says.

1 Like

EFC have never been known to lie about injuries. Nope. Never happened

4 Likes

The same as every other club.

1 Like