#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

When you see what Ben Brown is doing with similar time in the system you have to wonder what is going on here. Cut out the Hollywood crap and go back to giving the ball carrier an option to kick to. Stands next to his opponent and points to the air for the specky. Maybe use your speed and try and lead for once. Funnily enough you did this 3 times in 5 minutes in the 3rd quarter and took 3 easy marks.
Has heard too much of his own hype I think.

6 Likes

Yep, needs to go to the magoos to find some form or something. Dead set liability at the moment.

2 Likes

I’d get quite a bit of pleasure watching him get schooled by VFL defenders

Seeing him this year verses how good he was last year staggers the imagination.

The worst five week spell I have seen by a ‘noted’ key forward ever. It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad.

Is a liability right now.

1 Like

It’s a Daniher can’t be dropped

Today highlights why he should have been dropped after the dogs game. We accept, embrace and promote weakness

3 Likes

Dumb as dogshit.

Does none of the basics well (or right) and actually has NFI how to play.

He’s a shithouse decision maker, cant kick for ■■■■ off either side, has the workrate of a ■■■■■■■ potato, has become a bigger diver than Lloyd at his peak, sooks about free kicks like a farking soft ■■■■, gives away free kicks like they’re on-sale at half price and I reckon if there was a skill test to see who could hit a target by hand Stevie Wonder would have him covered.

Massive front-runner who kicked a decent number of goals one year.

Wishes he was half as good as Ben Brown.

6 Likes

Our forward line coaching and therefore setup has turned to ■■■■.

Joe presented today, he tried. Our preservation out of defence sucked and dos went give much chance.

The answer to Joe’s and our woes are related to the current forward line coach.

Right! Enough’s e-farking-nough!
His turnout today was farking unforgivable.
Didn’t get the first one dropped on his chest and gave up trying after that.
He hasn’t been playing well this year, but at least he was trying and competing.
That wasn’t the case today. He was farking disgraceful and worse than farking useless. Set the tone from the outset and it permeated through the whole shambles that we call our team.
Daniher was disgusting and it’s going to be a long time before I forgive him for that.

3 Likes

His attitude stinks

No second efforts

Drop him now and make a statement or we will regret it forever when that attitude becomes ingrained

1 Like

:rofl:, now that was good!

5 Likes

He did it again today!

Half-hearted handball into the middle of 3 pies players with no teammate in sight.

WTF is he doing!?!?

Not a fkn patch on Franklin.

He is currently not a patch on the JoeDan '17 version.

He is currently not a patch on Mason Cox.
Just let that sink in…
Deadset liability.

7 Likes

Franklin?

Quinten Lynch has him covered this year.

He did not try hard enough

Weak as water

1 Like

Worst kick in the team and that’s saying a lot. Sure we know his goal kicking is terrible but his field kicking is horid. I cringe everytime he wheels on his left and tries to hit a bullet a pass.