#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Goon? l thought it was a typo, and they actually meant to say ‘go on’. The last few posts have been very informative.

Whereas for me and others of my generation - goon can only mean one thing

http://www.thegoonshow.net/

download

7 Likes

Calling a humbleviolencebrag

No, I meant ‘smacked in the mouth’ by Mrs Deck…

And that is one scary possibility …

1 Like

You’re not in your own in being sensitive to a potential issue.

But mate, this ain’t racist. Don’t even bother yourself with the possibility that it is.

And if some fuckstick takes a word and uses it in a racist context, it doesn’t mean everyone else has to immediately eschew its use.

You’ve got nothing to worry about or apologise for.

3 Likes

Wowee. All that from an online typo. Blitz delivers.

images

Post reported

2 Likes

You’d appreciate goon more if you’d ever tried using a bottle as a pillow.

I remember inflating the empty ones, and drawing pictures on them on them with black texta.

I’m offended that the word wog is not blanked out!

You skips are RACIST!

3 Likes
1 Like

And yet you want to clone a WASP!

Conflicted?? Maybe a change to “Clone Mercuri” is in order :smirk:

This guy was at norf when we had the weapon .norf had 1 soft tissue injury we had a bus load .

I think Hird is a WASC, not a WASP

1 Like

hehehe… “Buttifant”.

3 Likes

Didn’t Buttifant work with the banned players when they did their training program away from the club?

1 Like

He wanted to.

The jist of the article was Saunders. Norf had less soft tissue injuries than any one .
He left after his contract expired I think to keep his options open .The other ( sports med staff) left at the same time , I thought it was suspicious both leaving after what had happened to us,

3 Likes

David Buttifant definitely worked on fitness with the banned players at St Bernards Oval. Sean Wellman looked after the coaching side of things.