#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Some shocking meatheads…real stereotypes.

Add traded to Sydney to the thread title.

Done deal, yeah?

1 Like

So with all the excitement of the day I also heard some disappointing news about Joe. Apparently the physios at the club are very frustrated with how Joe’s recovery is going. The story is that he is unlikely to run before Christmas so put Joe on the “didn’t get a full preseason list” for 2019. The issue is they still don’t know what’s causing the problem and given its OP related its not something that any operation can fix - only time and strength will fix it. This came from a close mate who used to work with one of the physios.

4 Likes

Some guy called up sen yesterday and said that he has a back complaint now and he will be out for the start of the season. I hope it is not the case.

I trust my source completely. He’s a sports physio who definitely knows our physio. Only saving grace is things can change, ie the problem comes good.

Your really killing my buzz redbull

1 Like

Yeah, that could have waited till tomorrow man. Was still on such a high

Sorry mate. It wasn’t what I wanted to hear either.

1 Like

I hear that “Some Guy” makes some pretty decent noodles; with cream of course.

My only excuse is I posted it after midnight in Melbourne so it was the next day! But yes a good buzz killer.

Didn’t we go through a number of scenarios to figure what and how to get Gumby right. Not saying we are making a mistake here but rather some things are not straightforward or clear what the issue is. And given the family history for OP it’s not good news for JoeyD or the club. Hopefully they can sort it out.

This is disappointing, and quietly concerning.

2 Likes

I fcking knew it. He’s dead.

Our most important player cooked and done.

1 Like

Still time to trade him to Sydney.

Then Parker, Martin and Scully are back in play.

1 Like

Trade him to Sydney

1 Like

RIP.

JOEDAN.

Could have been anything.

1 Like

Let me know how that goes for you.

I thought Redbull was meant to give me a buzz…not kill it.

1 Like

That is very sad news… Hopefully they can work out how to fix him - He must be extremely frustrated.