#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

GREAT NEWS!!!

1 Like

Great news, excellent news.

2 Likes

Sorry, what I’m I getting upset about?

Im sceptical about any good JD injury news at the moment. All the news has been for 6 months is that “he’s good, progressing well, but slowly”. By the sound of this injury, it’s not something you get rid until it’s 110% gone. I won’t get excited until I hear he’s in full training mode.

1 Like

Surely if the club had bad news regarding Daniher they would have announced it right before Shiel nominated us

1 Like

After seeing my all time favourite player miss the 3 years directly after his brownlow year, I will wait until Daniher is playing great football again before getting my hopes up.

Hope the mail is good. :+1:t3:

I don’t think anyone is going to know how JD is until he is maxed out playing multiple games off 6 day breaks.

1 Like

Tend to agree, Ivan.

Let’s not forget that Judd pretty much played his entire career at FC while managing OP.

I back the Club in to get Joey right (after this year’s debacle). I just hope we play him strictly as a forward. Any suggestion of having him as a back up ruck is mad risky for mine. Not only his groins, but his knees as well.

gee we need him back in the starting 22 in 2019.

I’m sick of hearing about Mason Cox and how unstoppable he is.

JD, when fully fit and with pretty much all of 2018 off, should run rings around Mason in terms of dominating games next season. Hopefully he’s watched some of Mason’s work and instead of grappling and wrestling just lead with arms outstretched and the footy gods will take care of the rest of it.

Maybe, just maybe, the club reduce his load in the first half of the season by resting him a few times and then after the bye build his workload to September when he will be fit and firing.

Bring on 2019

2 Likes

I agree with this in principle but I think we look a lot better when he is giving a chop out in ruck.

When he has that freedom to get up the ground he is a far more dynamic player.

Let’s just hope he’s 100%

3 Likes

He spent two off-season saying we wouldnt get anyone and hanging crap on everyone in the trade threads. I assume sj_2150 has decided to take the time to keep pointing that out. He has missed pointing out that alex said he would quit Blitz over something or other but then didn’t straight after it happened. It was a shame.

3 Likes

alex is fine, if you have a sense of humour.

3 Likes

Bring on 2019

Bring on Joey

12 Likes

How good is that to watch…

6 Likes

Wasn’t even his best year.

How quickly we forget.

4 Likes

His AA year.

13 Likes

Daniher highlight videos that illustrate just how important Fantasia is to us…

3 Likes

Those highlights make him look like the best player in the comp. One day he could be. Cannot wait to see him back on the park in 2019.

1 Like