#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Still stirring the pot with a toothpick. Yuk yuk yuk!

damn, what a shame…

1 Like

Lol

Yes, can do the job in 2019

Do you really believe he is cooked or just like getting a reaction?

He’ll be off for almost a year with OP. That is ■■■■■■.

It’s pretty bad no doubt. From the reading I have done it seems the club and Daniher did not pick it up early.

Nope, it’s just media spin.

1 Like

Seriously, we all know that you love razzing everyone up and get your kicks out of it, but ffs, a troll is a troll, and that’s what you’re doing. You really don’t add anything other than causing others frustration and angst. Could you please try and be a little more respectful of your fellow Bomber supporters, and give it a farkin rest for a while?

23 Likes

JD, Gumby, Steinberg, Neagle, Courtney Johns, Reimers - the list goes on. And don’t forget the brain fades of Michael Symons and also how Kickett got fat.

God dammit you’re right.

#Sacktheboard #rehirehirdthensackhimtoo.

Your IQ is showing

Hopefully JD can recover from his injury, though EFC can still win a premiership without him playing - EFC is a not a one player team.

I was thinking rehire Neeld. Sack him round 1. Profit.

1 Like

We all know Alex is a troll. I thought he was a Carlton supporter though pretending to be a Bomber. Was the impression I got. Basically though I ignore him, as he/she are pretty much irrelevant.

Call it whatever you want mate. But I’ll be utterly shocked if daniher manages to put together a season like 2017 next year.

1 Like

I reckon he just gets a kick out of stirring the pot. But it gets too annoying, and is of a purely selfish nature, so I wish it would stop.

Looked like mostly direct quotes from Woosha to me.

Haven’t seen the video though for context.

He said exactly what any coach would say., He hedged his bets. Media found a cracked and inserted a wedge, as they do.

Will Joey play Rnd1?
Maybe
Why aren’t you sure?
Because I’m not a ■■■■■■ soothsayer, that’s why ■■■■■■■■.

2 Likes

If the troll truely believes his own trolling, is it really a troll?

Yep, you wouldn’t do anything stupid like playing him 3 games in 11 days whilst already injured.