#6 Joe Daniher - WSPHU in 2019

…folded in half.

I have a feeling that in the future when Joe and Sam Draper combine for a goal, it is going to quite a spectacle.

At least 6* metres and 200kg combined of height, jumping, high 5’s, bouncing off each other and hugs.

*Assuming they high 5 at the highest point.

… at least twice!

Would have to be the biggest unknown enigma at the club right now, wow 7 years. The great thing is no pressure on the man, if he can and wants to it’s his for the taking.

I love Joey and hope his problems are all over because when he is on fire it’s awesome!!

Best thing, if the groin is a passing unfancy, he’s likely to have a long stretch of a career from now. Big boy. Optimism.

wot

Yeah I need some elaboration on this, is this similar to gallstones ??!!

Inspired by Joey, Julie takes the yodel at the highest point.

Not sure how to respond to that.

Wonder what to happen now with Joe post-break. Will he still be running, doing drills or both?

Has he been doing any goal kicking?

Wonder if it will impact him, hopefully by some miracle it causes him to kick straight.

I only saw him doing kick to kick. That’s not to say he hasn’t done goal kicking.

“Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar”
-S. Freud

Joe,a year,a goal filled year.

La: a note to follow goals!

I’ll refer you to the third season of Deadwood. Gallstones are never a passing fancy or unfancy and I hope to never pass their way!

How many Freudists does it take to change a lightbulb?

Two. One to change it and the other to hold the pen1s. Daddy! LADDER!
I meant…I meant hold the ladder.

How many psychologists does it take??

Just one, … but the Light Bulb has to want to change.

How many teenagers does it take to change a lightbulb?

One. They just stand there holding the bulb and wait for the world to revolve around them.

None. They’d use airtasker for an out of work tradie to do it because boomers ■■■■■■ the economy.