#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Joe definitely stepped up his training load today, came out on the track around 11:30. He was on the other oval doing sprints and agility then some short sharp leads and kicking for goal from about 25m

1 Like

I think it’s time to panic

1 Like

R I P

I looked over once as he was taking a shot and he shanked it so far right it nearly went on the full.
Fair to say I didn’t look over again

1 Like

Kick the ■■■■■■■ ball!!!

[/quote]
1 Like

Banned

6 Likes

There were quite a few games where Brown’s few goals saved us.

3 Likes

I saw Daniher at the shops yesterday. He was smiling and laughing, while showing no committment to his recovery. I think it’s a disgrace that he isn’t treating his recovery with the serious dedication it deserves.

Until he shows that he can get serious about his football at random public sightings, it’s time to panic

2 Likes

Was he laughing with another player that isn’t fit?

He was laughing with another guy who isn’t even an AFL player, let alone fit. He should be surrounding himself with consumate professionals at all times

1 Like

What was in his shopping basket?

3 Likes

Joey must have a hell of a groin if early onset of OP is causing him issues almost a year onwards … imagine if he had full blooded OP.

Only solution I can see is a “daniel chick” style amputation

2 Likes

From reports on here you would require a chainsaw

3 Likes

Lucky it was you and not Bacchus.

3 Likes

In fact, exactly every single game where he played and we won by less than his total score.

3 Likes

Was it a hearty laugh, or was it early onset giggles?
These things matter a lot.

11 Likes

I think that Joey should be heavily disciplined for laughing in public. He should be to;d to look down and out in public. I he feels like laughing or even smiling he should wait until he gets home or until he kicks the first goal this year. Fancy laughing - can’t get any worse can it!!

1 Like

I think that Joey should be heavily disciplined for laughing in public. He should be told to look down and out in public. If he feels like laughing or even smiling he should wait until he gets home or until he kicks the first goal this year. Fancy laughing - can’t get any worse can it!!

1 Like

Well said

1 Like

My sources tell me he’d been reading this thread and he was laughing at all the panic dollars being spent.

2 Likes