#6 Joe Daniher - WSPHU in 2019

Kick the ■■■■■■■ ball!!!

[/quote]

Banned

There were quite a few games where Brown’s few goals saved us.

I saw Daniher at the shops yesterday. He was smiling and laughing, while showing no committment to his recovery. I think it’s a disgrace that he isn’t treating his recovery with the serious dedication it deserves.

Until he shows that he can get serious about his football at random public sightings, it’s time to panic

Was he laughing with another player that isn’t fit?

He was laughing with another guy who isn’t even an AFL player, let alone fit. He should be surrounding himself with consumate professionals at all times

What was in his shopping basket?

Joey must have a hell of a groin if early onset of OP is causing him issues almost a year onwards … imagine if he had full blooded OP.

Only solution I can see is a “daniel chick” style amputation

From reports on here you would require a chainsaw

Lucky it was you and not Bacchus.

In fact, exactly every single game where he played and we won by less than his total score.

Was it a hearty laugh, or was it early onset giggles?
These things matter a lot.

I think that Joey should be heavily disciplined for laughing in public. He should be to;d to look down and out in public. I he feels like laughing or even smiling he should wait until he gets home or until he kicks the first goal this year. Fancy laughing - can’t get any worse can it!!

I think that Joey should be heavily disciplined for laughing in public. He should be told to look down and out in public. If he feels like laughing or even smiling he should wait until he gets home or until he kicks the first goal this year. Fancy laughing - can’t get any worse can it!!

Well said

My sources tell me he’d been reading this thread and he was laughing at all the panic dollars being spent.

Was he laughing gingerly or was he giving it a robust, full on, chortle?

Well, actually, they kicked it 6 feet over his head like he was a CHF. Alwyn was the best we had at the time who could actually lead like a CHF and get open.

i just hope he’s been working real hard on his banter whilst he’s been off the park.

In all seriousness why isn’t there a training/ injury report from the club? Crowe should be telling us training status on the group and how injured players are faring.

Sure would save a lot of guesswork on Blitz.