#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Was he laughing gingerly or was he giving it a robust, full on, chortle?

4 Likes

Well, actually, they kicked it 6 feet over his head like he was a CHF. Alwyn was the best we had at the time who could actually lead like a CHF and get open.

i just hope he’s been working real hard on his banter whilst he’s been off the park.

In all seriousness why isn’t there a training/ injury report from the club? Crowe should be telling us training status on the group and how injured players are faring.

Sure would save a lot of guesswork on Blitz.

I imagine there’ll be one soon. They’re pretty cryptic though. And i can see why they don’t like to say too much with the way everybody on this thread is carrying on regarding injuries.

Fxd. And they’re in the minority going from the photos.

“Were taking a real cautious approach with joe, whilst building his loads”

Theres your injury report. All while crow delivers it looking nervously away from the camera

6 Likes

I kind of understand the situation they’re in though. Everybody wants a definitive answer to a question that doesn’t have one. The club is clearly not trying to ■■■■ off their supporters. They’ve just got this one very wrong from the start.

I doubt the angst is felt as keenly or even at all outside blitz.
It’s impossible to imagine what the thinking is because the situation is unknown, up to and including that there may not even be an issue at all.

Having said that, spare me the ‘gosh, how silly would we look if we said he’d play in round one and it was actually round two.’

2 Likes

Yeah if i wasn’t on this board i’d be assuming he was tracking nicely to come back some time early in the season. After spending a few hours here you’d think he needs a groin transplant.

7 Likes

what are the odds they use Darcy’s?

3 Likes

So…it looks like he’s all fixed and back to normal again.

4 Likes

What exactly does the term “early onset” mean?

I think people on here think it means “showing signs of condition X and could turn into condition X, so get in and treat it to stop it turning into full blown condition X”.

But I’ve always understood it to mean that you are getting that injury (or disease) at an earlier point in time (age) than is expected. That is, you already have the condition and now its a matter of treatment to manage or cure it.

1 Like

What does WSPHU stand for?

We should pick him up

haha thanks… thats been bugging me for months

4 Likes

And we all know that should be the priority.

shakes head and wanders off

So a no sex till round 1 thing?

Probably the most exercise you got today.

1 Like

Fair bet I didn’t get a lot. 42 here today.