#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

Would have thought joe and his family would be optimistic. Disappointing if he does miss that much footy.

We’ll take it easy when they’re all farkin sacked!

No word Joe is not optimistic.
“A family member” was the phrase. And I’ve got some pessimistic bastards in my family- why would Joe’s family be any different?

I am panicking.

2 Likes

If that’s the case no footy for year and a half.

Not surprised Dan Richardson said the other morning on radio that they don’t have a time frame on his return

R I P

2 Likes

Lets hope Stewart or Smack can beome a good replacement

Our best fwd since Llyod and he’s almost cactus

1 Like

settle down mate

5 Likes

Had Darcy been a better footballer, or more advanced and established in his career, then I dare say he would not have retired from his OP.

1 Like

I aM panic !!1

100% cooked.

1 Like

Put him out to the stud farm. He’s played 100 games, time to have half a dozen boys we can draft

1 Like

Yawn.gif

1 Like

You all just need to get used to the notion that we’ve ■■■■■■ him up big time, and anything we get out of him from hereon out is a bonus.

2 Likes

Darcy had talent, but years of injury robbed his love of the game at the top level

1 Like

He’s FCKED. THANK U, NEXT.

1 Like

Long way from June Champion. Let’s wait and see hey?

Fark me

We’ve got people watching him actually at training saying he is now moving really well and ramping things up

Which is opposite to a supposed family member indicating where he is at

Richardson said he’s heading towards full training cant give a time line as they don’t have one themselves

And mass hysteria occurs

10 Likes

?

2 Likes