#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

you’re deluded if you don’t think the king of revs doesn’t have the good source.

7 Likes

?

Them two should have a battle of the bands.

Yeah, sorry.
June Champion.

I’ll just get my coat…

3 Likes

Ooohhhhhhhhh, I get it.

Yes I’d back that up. A week or so ago he was doing repeat sprints at close to 100%

8 Likes

He’s looked good - holding back a little, but good for a couple of weeks now.

1 Like

Was told Daniher is 1-2 weeks away from full training. Seemed wishful to me but the source is pretty close to what’s going on

9 Likes

Can’t be true

Jake Brady has a family source that says JD is cooked and being entered into wheelchair sports for 2019. Dylan Alcott look out.

8 Likes

However long it takes, let’s just get him right?

1 Like

I remember you banging on about joe being back for finals.

good ■■■■■■■ laugh that.

1 Like

Your memory must be better than mine because unless someone had said he was going to I wouldn’t have mentioned it

No crystal balls in the house that I’m aware of

last year.

and how dare you question the closet ■■■■■■.

2 Likes

In june last year I mentioned I was at the howler for my birthday and joey was there and my mate with me knew him from school and was chatting to him. Joey said he was 3 weeks away to full training and hed be back. Even to this day my mate says ‘fk joe lied to me at the howler last year 3 weeks? Hes still not even back’
So who knows what is going on with him but his family member said hed be lucky to play a game in the first half of the year.

1 Like

Maybe Joe told his family member the same thing last year. This time Joe really is close but his family member doesn’t believe him

It wasn’t Uncle Darkknightpheonix was it?

6 Likes

Only time will tell then if that’s the case?

Or perhaps - shock horror - Joey is not a doctor but a young eager football player and isn’t really sure when he’ll be allowed back, but is optimistic.

Either that, or the world is full of liars and everyone is trying to hide a big cover up cause we ■■■■■■ up and joey is ruined forever just like everything else the club does for the last 15 years.

3 Likes

More challenging for Joe would be the acceleration/deceleration moreso than hitting top speeds.

When you say he was doing sprints at close to 100%, was he accelerating at close to 100% or more gradual build up/slow down?

He has been holding back. It has not been 100%, nor has it been full start/stop.

1 Like

I think this shows the flaw in Jacket’s recruiting strategy. He really should only draft young doctors, or actors who play doctors in soaps, so this doesn’t happen again.

3 Likes