#6 Jye Caldwell

Just read he wants to come to us, but aside from the name ringing a faint bell, I have no idea who he is.

11 Likes

The next Voss.

3 Likes

google him

3 Likes

The effort it’d taken to make this thread would be the same effort for you to type his name into google or youtube.

4 Likes

Thought it would be more fun to Blitz him, . & if he’s in the sights, he needs his own thread anyway.

6 Likes

Hey guys, I hate trade period and post in every thread about how much I hate trade period and now I’m making a new thread so I can again say how much I hate trade period

18 Likes

Think he was in Home Alone

EDIT: fkn Murdoch

If he’s a future gun and brownlow sign him.
If he’s not, let farc carlton have him. Simple.

1 Like

Brett?

3 Likes

I love it! Who’s with me!?

2 Likes

Heard that he is the 2nd coming of hirdy

GWS Giants exodus continues as fifth player confirms trade intentions

GWS has lost a fifth player, with Jye Caldwell requesting a trade home to Victoria.

• October 22, 2020 2:37pm
  • by Tom Morris and David Zita
  • Source: FOX SPORTS

Oct 24 2020

7:30PM

Jye Caldwell has requested a trade (Photo by Matt King/Getty Images).Source: Getty Images

The club confirmed the news via social media, with the second-year player preferring Essendon over St Kilda.

The Bombers had offered a five-year deal at more than $500,000 per season, while the Saints had tabled a four-season contract.

Caldwell was taken with pick No.11 in the 2018 national draft, but has managed just 11 senior games in two seasons.

The Giants selected Caldwell with the pick it received in exchange for Dylan Shiel, who he will likely join as a teammate at Essendon.

“Jye has informed us that he would like to return home to Victoria,” Giants footy boss Jason McCartney said in a statement on the club website.

“We had tabled a very competitive offer for a second-year player but we’ll now work to facilitate a trade that will provide a strong result for our football club.”

He joins Jeremy Cameron, Zac Williams, Aidan Corr and Jackson Hately, who are set to leave the club this trade period.

Zac Langdon is expected to request a trade to West Coast, while Xavier O’Halloran is yet to re-sign with the Giants.

3 Likes

Keep Donnington away

1 Like

He’s no Xavier O’Halloran that’s for sure.

1 Like

Can someone post his highlights(if he has any)

Too lazy to look elsewhere

Cheers

perfect fit

7 Likes

He’s no 2MP

2 Likes

Why would you want to play for Essendon?

3 Likes

Jye is our anti exodus fix. Get around him boys.

4 Likes

EFC goes back a long way.

1 Like