60 Minutes Kidnapping Balls-Up

What did they do?

tried to retrieve a kidnapped girl by kidnapping her in labanon. got caught now everyones in gaol.

The children weren’t kidnapped, they were with their father. Well, weren’t kidnapped until C9 and 60 minutes got involved.

Middle Eastern, and male - so they must have been kidnapped.

Good point. Silly me.

New 60 minutes opening credits

I hope those ■■■■■■ sweat.

No sympathy at all?

Yes.

For the poor pistol whipped grandmother.

Hope the full force of the law comes down on them like a tonne of bricks.

Reprehensible behaviour by a TV network.

Hope this isn’t another Bali 9 a.k.a. Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran thing on silly people doing silly things and getting caught.

What did they do?

tried to retrieve a kidnapped girl by kidnapping her in labanon. got caught now everyones in gaol.

The children weren’t kidnapped, they were with their father. Well, weren’t kidnapped until C9 and 60 minutes got involved.

Middle Eastern, and male - so they must have been kidnapped.

A bit similar to when they kicked up a stink about some woman’s kids being taken back to Italy by the Italian father.

Suck massive amounts of ■■■■ channel 9, you bottom feeding, bigotted, racist scum bags.

EDIT: Don’t you wish SWMNBN randomly decided to go with them?

I hope they do an expose of Tara Brown getting educated in jail.

It will be a “reality” tv show. They would have already started filming in anticipation.

Can’t even say ‘what were they thinking’ coz obviously they were’nt thinking.

Stupid farkers.

Banged up abroad.

Or is that, a broad banged up abroad.

But seriously, if you have concerns that your ex may take off overseas with your kids there is a thing called the airport watch list.
Believe me it works a treat and stops this kind of thing dead in its tracks.

It will be a “reality” tv show. They would have already started filming in anticipation.

Tara Brown being forced to learn Lebanese. Would be sick brah.

I don’t want anyone hurt in jail. I just want someone outside of an internet forum to call this for the farking ridiculous, contrived situation it is. This is even more tragic for the family involved now. Now, it’s just going to be milked. The worst thing is that they’ll milk it and paint it as a family tragedy without explaining their own fault in it.

But, I often want too much.

Thing is, she was aware, & had agreed the kids to go on a “Holiday” with their Father, … then he said, nup, not sending them home.

Their needs to be pre trip agreements knocked out & signed which both countries agree to enforce under their law for this stuff.

Also, this thread is very like what most of us have been piissed off with about nuffy’s judging us guilty coz “media said”

At this point it’s not established whether 60 had as much to do with it as has been speculated, if they did, I hope they all do time though.

Be kind of karmic for them.

Will only watch the tell all if hosted by Tracy Grimshaw, with a semi serious/informative voice over narrating the story.

Thing is, she was aware, & had agreed the kids to go on a "Holiday" with their Father, .. then he said, nup, not sending them home.

Their needs to be pre trip agreements knocked out & signed which both countries agree to enforce under their law for this stuff.

Also, this thread is very like what most of us have been piissed off with about nuffy’s judging us guilty coz “media said”

At this point it’s not established whether 60 had as much to do with it as has been speculated, if they did, I hope they all do time though.

Supposedly C9 paid the abduction crew $115 K which is their fee to do this work for the aggrieved party.

I hope those ■■■■■■ sweat.

Farkin ewwwww, man

I’M A CELEBRITY GET ME OUTTA HERE!

Thing is, she was aware, & had agreed the kids to go on a "Holiday" with their Father, .. then he said, nup, not sending them home.

Australian Gov dont help once the children leave the country. Remember the Gillespie case?

Knowing this type of thing can happen, I got my son on an airport watch list. Ex was making threats to disappear with him so I made an application. The family Court approved it within 24 hours.

if either of us wants to take him overseas we can make an application detailing specific travel plans, points of contact with the other parent and submit it for approval to the court. Even then if the Judge considers the country in question is a travel risk he may not approve it.

I wonder how the children are through all this. Fark the parents, both of them. They are adults.