#7 Zerrett in the beginning

He has a real hard crack. With that attitude, he'll go places. A lot to like about his game tonight and should get a nom this week.

Very, very good player. And few, if any, called it earlier than me.
Ordinary tonight, though.
Should have been subbed at half time.

...wha?
Few muffups with ball handling (two that stood out, both in the greasy middle quarters) but his second efforts were top notch, he laid a couple of shepherds, made a few good passes into 50 and slotted a couple - what's not to like?
Didn't realise he had 22 touches, but yeah, that too.

I don't reckon you should follow a wha? with 'greasy middle quarters' but maybe that's just me.
His second half was better, but for most of his game I was thinking, 'y'know...we have Melksham on the bench...'.

What i liked was when he didn't have the ball.
Thought he had a solid game and wasn't sub worthy.

CONFIDENT YOUNG MAN

Very, very good player. And few, if any, called it earlier than me.
Ordinary tonight, though.
Should have been subbed at half time.

...wha?
Few muffups with ball handling (two that stood out, both in the greasy middle quarters) but his second efforts were top notch, he laid a couple of shepherds, made a few good passes into 50 and slotted a couple - what's not to like?
Didn't realise he had 22 touches, but yeah, that too.

I don't reckon you should follow a wha? with 'greasy middle quarters' but maybe that's just me.
His second half was better, but for most of his game I was thinking, 'y'know...we have Melksham on the bench...'.
Come to think of it "greasy middle quarters" sounds like the worst Bond girl ever.
Zerrett was still good though. Far stronger tackler than he has any right to be.

Can tackle

AUDACIOUS.

Cheeky, highly skilled,gem

Is exactly the type we need can’t wait till his body gets stronger will be a top player

Is good, going to be very good, but at present still plays like a schoolboy.

How, exactly? Works hard, tackles hard, very very good second and third efforts… yes he plays with a lot of enthusiasm, and yes there are times when inexperience shows, but…geez. he’s not bad.

He doesn’t down a stubbie and a pack of smokes before a game. Hence school boy.

Can play. Happy.

How, exactly? Works hard, tackles hard, very very good second and third efforts... yes he plays with a lot of enthusiasm, and yes there are times when inexperience shows, but...geez. he's not bad.

Mate, I never said he was bad. In fact I said he was good and going to be very good.

Just a few headless chook type things (as you say, enthusiasm) to iron out is all.

Very promising player overall, developing well.

His kicking is good and he showed that last night with that goal.

I was disappointed that he mucked his game up a bit last night by dropping 3 - 4 simple marks when he wasn't under pressure.  Only a little blip in the scheme of things but he would have looked so much better if he had of marked those and charged off into attack.

Looks like a 10 year old, plays like he’s in the under 14’s.

No fear, love it,

Possibly the best tackler in the team.
And the block he put on for Jobe late in the first quarter was awesome.
Does all the hard stuff well.

Showed a bit when he got crunched, flattened, then got straight back up and went in hard for a tackle straight away. At first it looked like he had been hurt, you could see the head go down as he lay prone on the turf, but then he willed himself up and into it. Good sign. Classy around goals as well.

Yep. His physical stuff is very very very good, far better than anyone could expect of a skinny 1st year. And can kick the eyes out of it. Loves a goal, and not afraid to kick them.

In short he's exactly what we ■■■■■■ need!!

Took me a while to figure out who, but his body shape & running style reminds me of Mattie Knights oddly enough.

One or two harsh judges here.

The lad is a young champ and will become one of our most important players, in a short space of time.

One thing, he's too small to wear 27.  That's a ruckman's number.

Yep. His physical stuff is very very very good, far better than anyone could expect of a skinny 1st year. And can kick the eyes out of it. Loves a goal, and not afraid to kick them.

Took me a while to figure out who, but his body shape & running style reminds me of Mattie Knights oddly enough.

Actually, that's not a bad call.

Actually, that's not a bad call.

Hmm.  Both posters reported.