#7 Zerrett in the beginning

Yeah w.t.f. Haven’t been watching North but isn’t he their version of our 2014 Ben Howlett?

Smokey for the Brownlow.

Where’s JoeDan?

Cunnington has about the best hands in the AFL - Your naivety is surprising.[quote=“Dell, post:2513, topic:1392, full:true”]
Yeah w.t.f. Haven’t been watching North but isn’t he their version of our 2014 Ben Howlett?
[/quote]

QFT

Maybe watch more footy and your opinions will hold more weight - Comparing Cunnington to Howlett is the height of ignorance.

3 Likes

W.T.F? That’s why I raised it and highlighted what my (clearly misguided) opinion was? So that someone who has been watching could fill me in?

Get stuffed

3 Likes

Who wants to watch norf though really

4 Likes

Watching Norf is:

A: Boring
B: something to boast about because you know lots about football
C: for dicks
D: something you do a tiny bit when they play Essendon

And I filled you in with the missing information - Cunnington is in North’s best 5 players, if not 3 players.

Good call by you.

He’s the essence of your hard-nut, no frills, inside midfielder. Not silky skills, but a handballing clearance machine.

From the same town as the Merretts, and was a contemporary of Gary Rohan at Cobden.

A good description - Will add he’s nearly the best ball handler of ground balls - He’s hands are super clean.

Interesting you mention Rohan - He’s a more apt comparison for Howlett - Reckon Howlett is slightly ahead.

Rohan is like Winderlich.

Well who is the best handler of balls then?

wanted cunnington in that draft, loves to get the hard ball and clean hands

Winderlich is much better performed.

I am referring particularly to ground balls in contested situations, especially around stoppages - Pendlebury is very clean and Oliver has wonderful hands.

Jobe is a bit of alright

I’m confused. Zach on 12 votes? I had him on 27.

4 Likes