#7 Zerrett in the beginning

Zac has much more talent than Bomba Thompson had. Bomba was a fine player, no doubt, but Zac is a star.

2 Likes

I can see what you’re seeing. Way he holds the ball out in front, similar posture when running and never ever looks flustered.

1 Like

Going by last year the umps like him. He kicks the ball a lot (leading the comp) with dynamic precision which the umps will notice. If players like Priddis and Woewodin can win Charlie Zac is every chance. Shame he doesn’t impact the scoreboard (only 3 so far this year)) more. That would increase his chances. But another positive is his thirst for bringing a player down

The pass to Hepp, the look on his face was like “really Cap, fine, snap, there ya go lace out no worries”

Showing off, both of them.

2 Likes

Still can’t believe we turned Stewart Crameri into this bloke, fkn lol😂

2 Likes

Feel like he is going to explode even more in the 2nd half of the season.

I can see him kicking a goal a game - has got himself in pretty good goal kicking situations the past few games. Just needs to nail those kicks.

Surprised the Bont is so high up and that list, he hasn’t had his best year so far.

I’m thinking Heppell might have taken the 3 off him last weekend.

Yeah, but you know…“The Bont”

5 Likes

Listening to latest episode of BomberTV where Hepp was the special guest.

They were talking about Zerrett and how impressed Hepp is with his progression, and it comes as no surprise due to the hard work he puts in etc (all stuff we already know and hear from the club)

This pricked my ears though. I’m paraphrasing but he said something along the lines of:

“I love playing with Zachy, I’m challenging him to become the best player in the comp”

I loved hearing that - he absolutely has the potential to become the best player in the comp.

1 Like

What’s this “become” rubbish?

3 Likes

There was something on the stats part on the AFL site that had Zac at #31 mid while Josh Kennedy, #4, Hannabery and Parker at #16 and #18. I’m thinking how the heck considering how rubbish Sydney’s mids were for 6 weeks.

Seems it’s run over 4 or 5 years.

Get on him for the Brownlow

He’d be relatively close to the top now and we play some rubbish sides on the way home

2 year rolling window, isn’t it?

Which is also why the various fancy ELO rating systems people are throwing around are so funny.

ELO ratings? Surely last year’s form don’t bring me down?

5 Likes

Not what I heard…down the telephone line.

3 Likes

I had money on him at the start of April. He’s paying more now!

1 Like

Give it some time …

Got him at $34 start of the season :+1:

2 Likes