#7 Zerrett in the beginning

Could actually do with a rest. Needs it especially if we are to play finals.

Ideally it wouldn’t have been against the crows though.

what has happened to his elite distribution?

the rest of the team doing ■■■■ all down the field so hes gotta hit that needle in the hay stack. same issues BJ has when the teams ■■■■.

1 Like

untrue. he mongrel punted twice when looking on the 45.

Somethings not right.

carrying injuries as all players do?

having to be the defensive effort for the midfield and the offensive one because its full of scanias and has to run himself into fatigue every game?

1 Like

I’ll second that

I really want mcg as the zerrett qb type replacement distributor, I wanna see him run, I want to see him hide, I want him to see him tear down these walls that hold me inside

The week off would probably do him good.

We aren’t beating Adelaide and this bloke looks knackered.

1 Like

I don’t begrudge him a break if he gets a week but I’m gutted that my $30 on him for the Brownlow has just gone begging.

2 Likes

I actually like that he showed a bit of anger and gave one out. The kid is such a warrior week in and week out.

Love the kid

6 Likes

Anyone saying he won’t go - give me a fkg spell. G-a-w-n.

3 Likes

Yes, I think that we will need a new thread title after the MRP

Low impact, 1 week down to a fine with an early plea, good record etc ?

6 Likes

Does good record even come into play for Zerrett? Is there a set amount of years you need to have played for that to have an impact? Regardless it didnt look good in the slow motion replay.

At the ground I thought it was more side on and hit the arm, with a bit of mayo from the Fark carlton bloke.

Seeing the replay he definitely makes contact with his forearm first, before hitting the gut/ribs. But gee it looks ordinary from the opposite angle.

Was probably retaliation for what looked like an accidental trip, but it was very dumb/clumsy. Hoping he gets some sort of discretion. But being an Ess player he is the devil so will probably get multiple weeks.

David Hille?

Haven’t seen a replay of it yet, but it would have to be pretty bad for his good record not to get him off with a fine, rather than a week.

Plenty have.

Unfortunately good record doesn’t even come into play. Unless he goes to the tribunal, which won’t happen.

The gradings have nothing 1 week down to fine. It’s either two down to one or a fine outright.

It will probably be hard to argue it wasn’t intentional (but we can hope as greater chance he gets off), so best case is low impact to the body = $1000 fine with early plea.

Anything else and he is out. Most jumper punches/tummy taps that have gone have been high or medium impact. But this is the AFL tribunal, consistently inconsistent and no logic.

It’ll come down to any report from Fark carlton. You reckon they will do us any favours?!!!

Their report will have the Carlton player currently on life support in hospital with internal bleeding (luckily he’ll make a miraculous recovery before the game next week).

Interested to see how they treat this one. Given that Cotchin got off for a very obvious and deliberate gut punch on a Saints player a few weeks ago.

3 Likes

Yeah but Mr.September’s a darling of the AFL and one of their untouchables. None of our boys fit that mould.