#7 Zerrett in the beginning

Surely the AFL don’t want 2 of the top 4 contenders for the Brownlow out of contention before the count begins?

Danger couldn’t have gotten off for knocking a bloke out, but Zerrett shouldn’t get a week for something that didn’t bother Plowman

1 Like

Carlton to be privately seething ?

1 Like

Zerrett #7 - None of the medal

2 Likes

He’s gone, stop trying to play it down. It was fkn stupid and he’s gonna be a big loss against Adelaide

6 Likes

Stevo didn’t mention Zerrett’■■■■■ during his MRP review on Sunday’s game day.

Could be good?

1 Like

Has anyone got a week for a first offense punch to the body this year?

He’ll cop a week. Not much else to say about that.

Cotchin’s done it twice, and still hasn’t been suspended.

Should be a fine but will probably be a week.

Saying that though…all punches should be a week minimum including jumper punches. No fines.

1 Like

I just look at the Zorko incident. Almost identical. Cotchin is on the payroll

4 Likes

the uproar from cotchin got zorko his week.

100% same ■■■■ for zach

Didn’t Zorko have multiple offences too?

Zach plays for Essendon. Any incident wearing our jumper seems to incur the full penalty, remember Zaharakis last year getting done for a gut punch when nobody was getting done for them? Same situation here, both players had clean records & both will have copped a week. That & Carlton have a habit of doing opposition players in with their medical reports.

Kreuzer was supposedly heavily concussed 7 days ago yet was almost BOG yesterday.

Cripps supposedly had a broken jaw after the Jordan Lewis incident but didn’t miss a game.

Sam Rowe supposedly too shaken up to return to field after Jesse Hogan incident.

You can be assured that Plowman will have spent countless hours vomiting last night & likely bruised ribs after Zach’■■■■■, according to the Carlton medical report…

11 Likes

Intentional, body contact, low impact - fine

Intentional, body contact, medium impact - 2 weeks down to 1 with an early plea.

So everyone saying it’s a done deal that he’s gone, it’s not. Zorko got the medium grading due to the bloke sitting there heaving for 10 minutes. I didn’t see any of that this time, although I was watching the replay.

That got graded as low and Walters go to fine.

2 Likes

But the Footy shows today all said that the FC bloke was vomiting all night, so it must have been a really big hit.

/sarcastica font

Carlton where absolutely into him yesterday, and he got fed up with it. He should have gotten a lot more assistance from our other mids/leaders. We need to become more like Sydney/Hawthorn in this regard. Show a bit, I couldn’t care less what the media say (ie hooker). Teams have been putting a lot of time into him, plus he is getting a little tired. A week off against the crows hurts but he might be needed anyway.

3 Likes

Oh my… Zach’s h.i.t gets censored. Wow

1 Like

Good old Boomer Harvey says Merrett must get a week. Good to see he still hasn’t changed…just as much of a flog than ever.

1 Like

Boomer short pants. Floggiest flog of all flogs. Needs a flogging old boomer. Flog.

2 Likes

Never thought I’d ever be disappointed in this bloke but that was very unlike the Zerrett he’s been trying to convince us he all is. Sure his mum wouldn’t be too proud of him either. Pull your finger out Zach and punch them on the scoreboard.

fmd

4 Likes