#7 Zerrett in the beginning

R&B glasses off for a sec - sounds pretty reasonable to me.

back on - argh F$%$%#$%#%#(%%($%$$%CK!!

3 Likes

Lol, was never in doubt that he would get a game. Can’t believe anyone seriously thought he wouldnt

12 Likes

Season over

LOL

Goodnight sweet prince.

1 Like

2 weeks for that is a complete joke.

Can we challenge it and argue that it was actually Jackson Merrett that threw the punch?

9 Likes

Hodor

2 Likes

How th fk did Daniher get a fine for his late spoil?!?!

Pragmatic view of Zerrett… deserved a week probably, was soft, but he really didn’t need to do what he did. Was silly. If you’re going to do something like that at least have an open hand.

He will be better for the rest, and will come back and dominate our last games however many that will be.

1 Like

thread title change

Merrett was a dickhe*d for doing it and now we’re down our best midfielder for the crows. I’d be ropeable if I was woosha. Was ALWAYS gonna be a week, some people are so, so one eyed

15 Likes

I can accept it was the right decision, but there’s no difference between his and Cotchin’s.

4 Likes

Really, 2 down to 1? Get ■■■■■■ you muppets.

Ta for this news. Glad Big Joe only received a fine. Zac will learn to be more subtle next time…

trying to be glass 1/2 full here. He looked really tired last week and the rest will be good for him. Wonder whether sportsbet will refund bets on him like they did for Dangerfield.

What is actually the most concerning is that it was actually graded as a 2 week suspension worthy act.

In no world is what Zach did a 2 week suspension act.

The medium impact finding was due to Carlton’s medical report.

WHAT COULD PLOWMAN ACTUALLY HAVE WRONG WITH HIM FROM THAT TAP?

1 Like

Meanwhile Melksham hits a bloke in the jaw with his elbow and gets off. :laughing:

That’s Carlton’s M.O. Look at Kreuzer the previous week - apparently severely concussed and then plays a blinder the next week.

To be fair, I reckon he was still concussed up to half time.

1 Like

I missed the fact that Melksham didn’t get suspended for his. Get ■■■■■■!!

Knew Merrett would cop a week, silly boy and a very costly mistake given the game we have. Hope he learns from it.