#7 Zerrett in the beginning

If Little and Hird were still at the club they would’ve appealed so fast it’d make your head spin

9 Likes

GENERAL… ah fk it

13 Likes

Gunna bring the whole house of cards down.

2 Likes

What have you got to say now Mr Match Review Panel?!!!

3 Likes

The difference is Merrett is our player and Cotchin is a Brownlow winner. You are right, there is no difference between their behaviours. Zac is lucky he didn’t get two weeks because it was deliberate punch even tho’ he had been scragged all day. The AFL are on a mission to clean up the game, let’s hope they don’t sterilize it too severely.

Accepted the ban

Neville Crowe missed a grand final and premiership in 1967 for allegedly striking John Nicholls, the FCFC crim, in the guts. Got 4 weeks and Nicholls staged it. No appeals, no insufficient contact, no nothin’ in those days.

I realise I’ve used a tautology in here.

We have to appeal. Our season will be over if we lose against the crows.

Too late now.

And not necessarily.

A win against the Suns and Freo is good enough - provided Eagles, Melbourne and Saints don’t win all 3 of their remaining games.

From the Herald Sun…

13 Likes

Doesn’t surprise me, absolute ■■■■ of a footy club

6 Likes

It will bite them badly in the end. Clubs will remember these so called medical reports.

Next time a carlton player is reported i hope that the opposition medical staff puts the player in a neckbrace, wheelchair, seeing eye dog etc

14 Likes

Snitches

Of course we did.
I can imagine it was via a 30 second phone convo.
Gil: Hi guys, hear you are looking at appealing Zacs verdict
EFC: As a matter of fact yes, we believe it should be down graded to low impact
Gil: That’s fine, im all for transparency and in the pursuit of fairness I’m happy for you to proceed with the appeal.
EFC: Thanks for understanding Gil
Gil: No worries, by the way I’ve just checked the umpiring schedule and have seen that Fisher and Pannell have been appointed to all your remaining fixtures, not sure how that happened.
EFC: We withdraw our appeal

24 Likes

Seems like sour grapes. They lose so this is their little way to exact revenge.

1 Like

Of course they are. Utter ■■■■ stain of a football club.

■■■■ carlton

3 Likes

judd got 3 weeks for deliberately inserting his fingers into someones eye socket. zach got 2 (brought down to one) for hitting someone with a drunken backyard cricket style cheap shot to the gut.

maybe going back a bit, but yup, you get the idea. salty af.

1 Like

Fantastic but you missed the punchline.

Pannell and Fisher umpire the rest of the games anyway, as well as Nicholls.

3 Likes

Gee I wonder who that would be? Let me guess??/???