#7 Zerrett in the beginning

He should be in the team, but I can see him not being named.

Yesterday would have done wonders to his chances.

I will be absolutely spewing if Selwood or Bont get in ahead of Zach.

Don’t know how both of them got in the squad. Selwood played 18 games, of which he got injured in 3 of them, and probably played about 4 bad games, so he’s effectively got in on 11 games.

1 Like

Selwood would get in if he played 5 games.

5 Likes

Absolutely no doubt they will. Those 2 could play 10 games between them during the year and still get a spot. Media flogs will blow their load until the early morning for those 2

I think it’s a joke if he doesn’t make the team. At the very least a spot on the pine.

Who are you and what have you done with dkp?

1 Like

Was he in the squad last year?

nope

Absolutely robbed

3 Likes

It was a totally corrupt crock of ■■■■ that he didn’t make the squad last year; 19 brownlow votes in a side that finished bottom winning 3 games

Not corrupt, just compromised by idiots who consciously or subconsciously refuse to select a player who hasn’t “earned his stripes” yet. On pure performance alone Clayton Oliver sure as shot should’ve been in this year, but he isn’t. Happens year in year out.

5 Likes

It’s a joke Selwood was in squad and made the side last year ahead of Zerrett.

And it’s a joke Selwood has been selected in squad ahead of Oliver this year.

The selectors are clearly picking the squad at times based on playing favourites.

2 Likes

Reputations count for a lot, people are blinded by them. If you don’t have a reputation yet you’re going to struggle to get noticed over somebody who does.

Taylor Adams should’ve 100% been in instead of Treloar. But isn’t.

His best game in the red and black, I always said he just needed to add goal kicking to his game and he would be the best in the comp.

Absolutely killed it Sunday and was the difference, he’s developing into an absolute game changer!

Yep, don’t let him get into space near 50 or he ices the play with goal. Beautiful to watch.

$3 at Sportsbet to finish top 5 in the brownlow. Great value, I reckon he is a serious chance to finish top 3.

Well deserved All Australian :red_circle::black_circle:

8 Likes

Zach - champ!! so happy for him, and his dear parents!!
My kids love him like no other player. what I love about him is that he drives everyone by example. will be looked back at in time as one of Ess true legends.

3 Likes

Does that include the non eligible players ?