#7 Zerrett in the beginning

The kids a freak. Read what I said the “kid” is a freak. Love love love that we have him.

And to think he could have been a Hawthorn player thank ■■■■ they passed him on in the draft,

This is the first year he no longer looks like a teenager. Has lost the baby face and is just a ball of muscle.

2 Likes

Yep 16 contested

1 Like

Next captain after Hep easily.

You needed to scroll down further- he is “Elite Elite”. It’s all good.

3 Likes

I don’t want to go out on a limb here, but I’m starting to think this kid could be a player

6 Likes

$21 to win the Brownlow with Sportsbet might chuck some money before his odds get shorter

1 Like

Annoyed me that they raved over Stringer’s goal but never even mentioned Zerrett schooling the Best Player In The League™ to make it possible.

4 Likes

he looks like a ■■■■■■■ meatball.

2 Likes

Weitering plays for Geelong now?

5 Likes

BT Likes this

Don’t be glib. Everyone knows Rance is the best player in the league. Any league. Ever.

3 Likes

The way media and commentators rave about Rance makes it sound like he’s the only defender in the history of the league to wear a pair of boots.

3 Likes

Go on do it. Dare to. You’ve got to dream a little bigger darling.

Yeah the guy can certainly mid. Let’s turn him into a forward.

1 Like

This kid is the definition of a two-way mid.

He is absolutely elite at everything he does.

Flogs his guts out to get back and harass and apply pressure to the opposition when the rest of his team just seems to stand still.

How many run down tackles did he have?

Think I counted 2 in the last quarter alone.

3 Likes

Must be a wonderful feeling to want to play at a very high level, and actually being able to play at that level. Reckon Zach is loving his football.

He’s THAT player that makes you smile at the football - knowing he’s ours and you delight in what he does. Where you turn to your mate or random Essendon supporter next to you and nod the head and say “how good was that!?!”

8 Likes

wait …FRANKLIN!!!

1 Like

Will win a Brownlow.

1 Like