#7 Zerrett in the beginning

Haha i did that many times last year.

1 Like

Didn’t watch the game but noticed his contested possession stats were high / different to his usual uncontested game. Also liked Myers’ contested numbers

1 Like

He’s gonna be the biggest driving factor in any success we have. Talented and with the drive most can only dream of.

1 Like

Perception is interesting. I think he has been a tremendous contested player.

In the match many on blitz like to reference. The game we lost to swans by 1 point many talk of Josh Kennedy’s dominance. In that match Kennedy had 7 clearances…Zerrett had 8!

1 Like

Also interesting that he didn’t have big centre clearance numbers on the weekend.

I wonder if that indicates a slightly different role, or if it was just circumstance.

Article in the Warrnambool newspaper. It shouldn’t be paywalled. The kids from Cobden running around at Essendon’s camp…probably helps that Cobden wears Essendon jumpers.

2 Likes

If Zerrett can take his goal tally from 9 to around 15-20, he will almost become the complete player.

All well and good, but is he a BIG BODIED MID???

1 Like

Needs more big body!

1 Like

Watching replay… now curious if Douglas lined him up after Zach pinned him earlier.

3 Likes

I’m a little concerned - 2 concussions in last 3 games? Can’t have him becoming susceptible to them

According to the radio he has had three concussions in the past few weeks.

Copped one at training also.

They may hold him back from the WA trip.

1 Like

Stick a helmet on him fwiw I say

I heard on the broadcast last night that apparently a decision over Douglas’s hit will be made by today.

Not sure it makes much difference to concussion.

1 Like

No, but it would make me feel better. Seems to have Brayshaw back playing too

Yep, I think it’s more a confidence thing then anything else, and it helps certain players. It is more applicable for facial injuries though I reckon, then concussion.

1 Like

Also wouldn’t having something on your head all the time, make you quite conscious of what its doing? but imo he gets sniped so i doubt a helmet would do much.

Worsfold just said on SEN that this was his first concussion this season. The other ones were not diagnosed as concussion.

Move along.

2 Likes

dan richardson said blurry vision for a training incident.

sound kinda like concussion to me…