rested Zerrett vs freo

roaring to get on the field

confident form in rest of team

excellent

Sloane soft.

I’ve heard it all.

9 Likes

Douglas unlucky. Was an excellent bump.

Garry Lyon and Danny Frawley think that Sloane will leave the Crows if he does leave would for Essendon to have a crack

A mid field of Merret,Heppel,Parish,Smith,McGrath,Sloane with Jake pinching hitting is tantalising

Sloane would most likely want good coin and I’m not sure we need him that much.

We have lots of young mids that have only just started their careers and will want to be paid.

2 Likes

We would have bugger all coin left in the cap to attract a big name after last off-season (Smith, Stringer, Saad) on top of paying a premium to retain players on long term deals out of the saga.

I’m never a big fan of just going after everything that’s available.

We did well over the off-season but we’ve got to give our own players a chance to develop. Plug the weaknesses, sure.

5 Likes

I think we will be well placed. The only issue is I’d rather we spend our money on our young stars we have. Parish, McGrath will demand a lot more money in the next few years.

Albeit Sloane may only have 3 more years after this.

We can assume north will offer him a 15 year $25m contract anyway,

8 Likes

North should be fine now that they have Hrovat and Morgan from last years trade period.

8 Likes

Just on Morgan, when we were looking for a running half back do any draft guru posters on here know if Dodoro/Keane had expressed much interest in Riley Bonner pre-draft?

He looks the goods

Sloane will be an interesting one.

If Crows win the flag then he would prob be content to chase biggest $$ happy he’d achieved the ultimate success

If they don’t and he left then side with best chances of flag whilst he still playing likely whilst still being paid very well but not stupid $

I have no faith in Myers, Stringer isn’t going to be that 30+ inside mid more an impact type. I’d love to get Sloane, even moreso as he’d be UFA I think.

We want to win a flag whilst Hooker and Hurls about then someone like Sloane ideal

1 Like

Sorry, I stopped reading from here.

17 Likes

I think wer are 1 solid inside mid away from having a really good midfield

You don’t say :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wines would be perfect,

1 Like

From weekend HS I saw this, looks like he won’t be going anywhere.

Bugger not surpising tho

2 Likes

Maybe the Dees might have some