#7 Zerrett in the beginning

you could tell he was on by how quick he got the ball from his hands to boot.

If he keeps shoving opponents after he’s tackled them, sooner or later someone will get up and deck him. He loves “letting them know about it”. Maybe he thinks he’s being tough? I think he’s being a ■■■■.

After face planting Son of Tablet nothing wrong with giving his dodgy shoulders a quick fitness test.
Hawthorn and Sydney have been doing that stuff for a decade.

2 Likes

Shows a bit of mongrel. Something we lack. LIKE

8 Likes

sigh Bi-polar Blitz strikes again.

Unbelievable.

2 Likes

2 goal saving tackles. One on dangerfield and one on ablett. Looked hungrier than ever today

1 Like

Brutal tackle on Ablett, bit of mongrel afterwards with the cheeky push despite Ablett firmly having his head entrenched into the MCG turf so far down his tongue could taste the water table.

Great game, needs to keep working through how to beat the tag but would have done wonders for his confidence the form he showed.

2 Likes

He’s been doing it since the Adelaide game. It’s petty and weak.

He has been shoved around and tagged heavily since last season. I think he is just ‘saying’ enough is enough.

1 Like

There’s no way you’re being serious right now?

6 Likes

It’s not a big deal, i just think it’s bad look. Pushing a guy on the ground with your back to you is ■■■■ weak in my eyes.

The Zaharakis Defense.

drink

1 Like

haha…and then he thought twice about stuffing Ablett’s head into the turf, and whacked the ground instead :slight_smile:

Actually yeah you’re right. I think after you take someone down in a tackle you should help them up and apologise.

9 Likes

I’m tired of us being polite.

3 Likes

Just looked a bit quicker over the ground last night too

you mean like douglas when he knocked him out and got suspended a week?

1 Like

Teams have been treating us like schoolboys on and off the field for a long time.

Time we started being unsociable.

5 Likes

Feels like Zerrett was…a brain dead zombie until this point and he finally woke up yesterday.

2 Likes

He’s playing through an injury ok??

Leave him alone!!!