#7 Zerrett in the beginning

I’m sure you’ll excuse me not searching for a ‘finger cat’ pic.

4 Likes

Lol.

3 Likes

You don’t have to… @Warlock_Paul was kind enough to provide a lovely photo…

2 Likes

POOBOOTS AND FINGERED CATS

Going off the photo looking in seriously good nick.

2 Likes

January 2020

“Were really happy with zach’s progress. Hes currently being built up to his top speed and starting agility work”

12 Likes

Good. The 7 best from the Richmond playing roster can go play AFLX. Play dirty.:wink:

1 Like

If dodging one gets you an ankle injury, what about the ones that hit him? Did they just bounce off??

“And Daniher should join the main group some time in early February.”

1 Like

4 Likes

Very relieved at the news. While he is our best and most important player, he is also the player I’d expect to be most merticulius in his recovery. Would be surprised if he isn’t playing round 1.

While he is our best and most important player

Not quite

2 Likes

Shock horror, footballer playing contact sport suffers injury.

1 Like

amirite

I got sent the text “Merrett ACL?” by a mate yesterday. I had already written off the season, so a 4 week ankle is a fantastic result.

8 Likes

You don’t think Merrett is our best player? Who is then?

Strictly talent, then it’s Daniher.
Most important…it’s Merrett without any shadow of a doubt.

Daniher can be covered most weeks.
After all, we won 10 of our last 14 games without him, and 2 of those losses could easily have been wins also.
Merrett’s vision, ball getting and ball use, and ability to make the right decisions make him elite.

1 Like

In my opinion Joe is still the difference for us.

If Merrett went down I thing we now have the depth to cover him but Joe going down is a big loss.

I think people are getting a little carried away with what Smack and Brown did last year.

They are role players and mature players but are hardly good enough to be relied upon if the team needs lifting.

I would have Baguley just as important to how we performed last year but he’s rarely mentioned unless it’s to suggest he should play out his final year in the VFL.

2 Likes

Wtf no. Merrett drives the standard at our club on field as much as Dyson. Without him we crumble. Especially defensively in the midfield.

10 Likes