#7 Zerrett in the beginning

Merrett ought to be embarrassed with a couple of efforts. He mightn’t be fit, but you lose that as an excuse once you cross the white line.

I love the guy, but this is unacceptable

9 Likes

Clearly underdone and possibly still injured. When is the club going to realise a fully fit kid is better than an 80% star.

I thought the backend of last year they had finally got it.

Clearly I was wrong.

4 Likes

Nice hard bump by Hurls though. A small plus.

4 Likes

Embarrassing!

1 Like

That is looking for the positives haha

1 Like

Should have been embarrassed to go to work today.

■■■■■■ hell that’s atrocious.

1 Like

The old Merret would have lunge and tackled not put in a half ■■■■ effort with one arm.

1 Like

Tim Watson with some feedback for Merrett - wonder if this will spark him up a bit.

2 Likes

If a Richmond player put in an effort like that they will most likely get dropped.

3 Likes

I love Zerrett, but he absolutely must be dropped for that. I was early in the first quarter, so can’t even claim fatigue (not that it would be a legit excuse for whatever that was anyway!)

If our senior players can put in effort like that and keep their spot, then let’s just pack it in now.

6 Likes

Should be dropped.

1 Like

Merrett has a Joe D circa 2018 stink about him.

1 Like

I reckon he has credits in the bank. I’d back him to step up.

7 Likes

Without a doubt. I’d love to see clarksons, Hinkleys or Hardwick review after that display

1 Like

No-one has enough credits in the bank to dish up that and keep their spot.

6 Likes

I would say those clips showed pathetic efforts, but to be honest I’m not sure you can even classify them as efforts

Robbo saying we played Merrett underdone

Surely you can’t blame that (early in the first quarter) on being underdone?

1 Like

Whoever’s decision it is to play underdone players and put there careers in jeopardy should be sacked today. Disgrace

2 Likes