#7 Zerrett in the beginning

cough Hird

He’s never been the same since his concussion last year.

If he’d turned the other cheek he might have avoided that concussion

1 Like

Yes he has. His numbers from the Geelong game onward last year were massive. And he had a harder role than the year before, while also being tagged more.

I meant in general, has been having a lot more random 13 possession games.

When? I don’t think he has. Last week was hugely unusual for Zach.

none in 2017 and last year only two, early in the year. And R 8 and 7 under 20

2 Likes

What is tin foil hat about it?

If what you and doe think is correct, and lets say it is, why let a player, who has a virus, play in humidity?

You know he’s sick
You know its humid

So why play him? It makes, literally NO sense.

4 Likes

I reckon IT and BSD are the only people on earth who don’t believe Essendon don’t lie about stuff

3 Likes

It was a poor decision. I said in an earlier post I get why this stuff can happen. You take the risk when it’s a top player. Zach/club rolled the dice and yep, it didn’t come off. Made worse by the rest of the team stinking it up.

1 Like

Yet woosha came out and said he was fit to play

But the club doesn’t lie. Ever #tinfoil

1 Like

Being sick during the week meant he had a limited practice. However he was put through a fitness test and was deemed fine to play. Coaches don’t have the luxury to say “oh he had the flu, let’s rest him”, they rely on fitness tests and medical diagnoses, and he passed both of those.

In reality a lot of players get sick with a virus and still play fine in all teams, not often missing games because of it, he didn’t this time. Such is life.

Mate, blokes get quarantined from the club when they have a virus for the fear of it running through the joint.

2 Likes

Because the fitness staff and medical staff and Zerrett himself said he was fit to play. What the hell else is Woosha meant to do?

2 Likes

Okay, if your deemed fit to play then, why come out with the excuse that he played under a virus? Your either fit to play, or your not. Its simple. Saying he had a virus, when the club has put him out there, is nothing but excuse making.

I’m no doctor, but you’d think playing a bloke with a virus who has to run many kilometers in humidity would be a fucken dumb move

1 Like

The club wasn’t using that as an excuse, they were showing the reason they believed he may have been down. Woosha made it clear that he was not happy with Zac’s efforts.

It is people like yourself who see it as excuse making, it is just an explanation as to maybe why, not an excuse.

But then you don’t want answers, you just want to sook. So I will give it a rest.

I’m not sooking at all, I’m trying to have a decent discussion but your sitting on that pedestal again. So if that was the reason he was down, would you not have thought it may have been a better option to play someone who was 100% fit and no question marks, ie parish or clarke?

3 Likes

Woosha can only go on the information given to him. He passed the fitness test, medical staff say he right to go, what else is the selection panel supposed to base their decision on?

And could you imagine the reaction in here if Parish had played? They all wanted him traded after the JLT. And Clarke won’t be around for much longer imo, don’t think he will make it long term.

Zac shouldn’t be dropped and I’m glad he wasn’t. He has enough credits in the bank.

Some of the other senior players though…

4 Likes

Then dont come out and say he played under a virus. Because if he did, he shouldn’t have played and that’s a poor decision. That’s my point

1 Like