#7 Zerrett in the beginning

Then your point is wrong, players do that all the time. IMO that is.

HE DIDNT HAVE A VIRUS YOU NUFF NUFFS

1 Like

Did he or didn’t he have a virus?

I’m confused now.

Should be a Pol.

3 Likes

Depends how paranoid you are about the club lying.

I think this requires a further 48 hours of discussion.

1 Like

Please god no.

Psst…clubs make mistakes. All the time.
Dadaaaaa!
Amazing, innit?

1 Like

Worse part about the virus joke is that if it was it’s just setting up the excuse for this week. Best way to transmit a virus is close contact.

If he had one he should be at home away from the group, ensure he doesn’t infect the rest of the squad.

Half the squad will have a virus this week, that’s the excuse anyway.

GWS won’t have contracted it at all.

2 Likes

There was no need for the club to go public.

Staying up and watching the replay of the Saints game last year reminded me of how good this bloke is when in form.

He was the best player on the ground.

Here’s hoping he is actually fit today…

Not how I read it.

They want players to take responsibility, put their hand up and say they’re not right to play.

Hence the line about “most of the time we don’t have to treat them like children” (or something to that effect).

Agree or disagree, wanting the players to take responsibility has been very, very constant from the coach/es.

Was Zach actually ill?

I’d think it is well established that he plays poorly whenever he is under the weather, it’s happened to him a couple of times before and he has played well below the standard he has set.

2 Likes

Im not buying it. Just a very convenient excuse for a poor performance. And it doesent explain his JLT form either. Has he has a virus for 4 weeks then?

2 Likes

Glandular fever confirmed
/s

He had impaired hearing from all the YELLING!

what the hell has happened to this guy?

Trade

A liability at the moment.

Must be dropped.

Was terrible, his opponent was niggling him all day and he never once stood up for himself

Kicking was awful, decision making was awful. He was AWFUL