#7 Zerrett in the beginning

I think we need to do more to protect him by moving him around to HFF and FP occasionally.

When he gets tagged, I’d like to see him moved to the forward line sooner as he would be a dangeous small forward who would apply plenty of forward pressure and all forwards get tagged anyway

Great hearing Merrett talk about Selwood being one of his main mentors. Say what you want about Selwood but i couldn’t think of a better player for our future captain to model himself on.

YOU ARE A LEADER MERRETT.

WIN

WIN THIS MATCH.

FIRE THE WHOLE PLACE UP.

As a supporter base we should be getting in these players ears to have a MASSIVE FARKING GAME on Thursday.

No quiet as a mouse bullshit.

COME OUT AND HIT THEM HARD.

1 Like

HOW MANY OF THESE ARE YOU GOING TO DO @Dodga?

JUST WONDERING

2 Likes

I started doing A FEW OTHERS and then I realised the players whose thread I was typing in WERE FARKING INURED.

So I had to FARKING DELETE my posts.

3 Likes

A for Effort
C- for Execution

2 Likes

Hopefully this week he and Shiel can handpass to our players.

2 Likes

He’s a good player but he’s not becoming the great player everyone thought he would be or many on here think he still is.

His kicking has been awful tonight

2 Likes

Zerrett - allergic to kicking goals

One dinky pass came off…lots didn’t.

1 Like

He needs to spend a preseason in the forwardline kicking goals

Dart to Hooker. Goal.

Seriously needs to improve his kicking inside 50. Quickly bombing the ball inside 50 hasn’t worked all season… he needs to cut it out.

1 Like

So disappointed by his season to date. If he lifts a gear we have a chance.

For such a great kick Zerrett totally forgets everything he knows when he’s aiming for goals.

He loses all composure and just kicks in the general area.

Thought his kicking and decision making in general was pretty poor tonight

2 Likes

Very un-Zac like game

The snaps were pathetic. Kicks to fwds cut off.

Obviously kept working hard all game but wowee did he botch a lot up

If you watch his interview after the game he made a comment about his bad kicking.