#8 Jason Winderlich

Lichas run off half back at the end of last year made us look a different side. When he went down pre season I was hoping Dags would get a gig. Get Licka back in the side ASAP. We need him big time. I don’t care if it just papers over things. Worry about that later. Get him in. In fact. Get him and Dags in.

I don't feel we have any depth coming through at all. Who are our next big body midfielders coming through after Myers and Hocking are gone? Zero! Too many of the same types running around like a pack of greyhounds.

I’m not sure if you are joking or being serious. I’d hardly describe our side as being full of greyhounds

True, have a few Irish Wolfhounds, a few Jack Russels, a few Huskies, some golden retrievers and a few pit bulls.

Lol. 1 Dalmation.
Everyone is forgetting we also have a bobcat.

and a Pig!

So when is he allowed off the LTI?

I don't feel we have any depth coming through at all. Who are our next big body midfielders coming through after Myers and Hocking are gone? Zero! Too many of the same types running around like a pack of greyhounds.

I’m not sure if you are joking or being serious. I’d hardly describe our side as being full of greyhounds

True, have a few Irish Wolfhounds, a few Jack Russels, a few Huskies, some golden retrievers and a few pit bulls.

Lol. 1 Dalmation.
Everyone is forgetting we also have a bobcat.

and a Pig!

and a hamster! (in the VFL)

heres some footage of his style;

But the question is: “Do you like Dags?”

I dont think having Licha in the side is hurting anyone’s development. Colyer was the most experienced in our fwd line with 53 games last week. Prolly don’t want Chappy, Coondog and Licha all playing the same week of course, but it wouldn’t hurt to have someone down there with half a clue telling them where to run and pointing out their deficiencies on the go. Even with Licha off half back instead of Dempsey we’d have extra composure and smarts, with similar speed and better skills, and Goddard could spend more time up forward kicking it inside 50.

As lid on as I am about what we have achieved so far this season, I don’t think it’s time to pull the pin and start a rebuild just yet.

There are plenty of kids getting blooded and plenty of kids playing with less than 50 games. It’s been pointed out that the young blokes coming through aside from Zerret aren’t exactly locks so how many of them do we need in the side at once? As much as I love seeing our young guys get a game we aren’t going to win many with all of Langford, Hams, Ashby, Kav, Browne, Gleeson, Fantasia, Jerret, etc all in the side at once.

Obviously there is some cause for concern regarding our age demographic with these older guys playing im not too concerned about that
My concern is i thought we were a much better side with McKernan playing but when licha returns SMACK goes back to the rookie list (unless i missed something)

Obviously there is some cause for concern regarding our age demographic with these older guys playing im not too concerned about that My concern is i thought we were a much better side with McKernan playing but when licha returns SMACK goes back to the rookie list (unless i missed something)

Mckernan can be upgraded mid-season via the mid year upgrade system.

Looks like being dropped this week anyway so obviously i’m seeing things very very differently to the people who’s opinions count

Myers, Hocking, Cooney, Chappy and Winder back changes our side enormously!

Winders is a live wire off half back and a sneaky foward. Can’t wait to see this guy back.

And don’t underestimate how much Hocking and Myers make the rest of our mids able to be more attacking.

NOB, Browne, Aylett, Ambrose moving in there permanently. I certainly wouldn't ever accuse our midfield of being too fast and skinny, and I'm presuming that's what "greyhound like" means.

I don’t know if we’d want to be getting much bigger and slower. Hepp is clearly there for the next decade. Myers and Hiwlett have about 5 years left, Jobe and Hocking at least a couple each.

love winders come on

Which I GUARANTEE will be the main item on the agenda come the trade period.

True. Dangerfield, Fyfe, Wingard and Mitch Brown should fix everything. WSPTU

But the question is: "Do you like Dags?"

Bleedin’ Parkie

Darth I seen the others but haven’t seen any pit bulls (oh ok, seen 1 but he hasn’t played for quite a while).

When I think timber, I think recycled timber.

And when I think recycled timber, I think Just Eco.

Just Eco, for when you’re having a think.

When I think timber, I think recycled timber.

And when I think recycled timber, I think Just Eco.

Just Eco, for when you’re having a think.

Timber that goes ‘thunk’
The thinking man’s wood.

Yep.

That’s good timber.

Real good timber.

Yep.

That’s good timber.

Real good timber.

From Uluru to Timbuktu
Just Eco gives you wood