#8 Jason Winderlich

I don't feel we have any depth coming through at all.
Who are our next big body midfielders coming through after Myers and Hocking are gone?
Zero!
Too many of the same types running around like a pack of greyhounds.

Which I GUARANTEE will be the main item on the agenda come the trade period.

True. Dangerfield, Fyfe, Wingard and Mitch Brown should fix everything. WSPTU

But the question is: "Do you like Dags?"

Bleedin' Parkie

I don't feel we have any depth coming through at all.
Who are our next big body midfielders coming through after Myers and Hocking are gone?
Zero!
Too many of the same types running around like a pack of greyhounds.

I'm not sure if you are joking or being serious. I'd hardly describe our side as being full of greyhounds

True, have a few Irish Wolfhounds, a few Jack Russels, a few Huskies, some golden retrievers and a few pit bulls.

Darth I seen the others but haven't seen any pit bulls (oh ok, seen 1 but he hasn't played for quite a while).

When I think timber, I think recycled timber.

And when I think recycled timber, I think Just Eco.

Just Eco, for when you're having a think.

When I think timber, I think recycled timber.

And when I think recycled timber, I think Just Eco.

Just Eco, for when you're having a think.

Timber that goes 'thunk'
The thinking man's wood.

Yep.

That's good timber.

Real good timber.

Yep.

That's good timber.

Real good timber.

From Uluru to Timbuktu
Just Eco gives you wood

When you think recycled timber you don't think Just Eco?

JUSTECO

When you think recycled timber you don't think Just Eco?

Only if you have a net connection

By the way, this isn't a paid endorsement.

Just Eco

Was on Reno Rumble tonight supplying a table for one of the teams.

Top bloke.

It's always been good to have you here Licha.

Well I've had to kill time somehow*

*not actually J Winderlich

BRING HIM IN

Cheers Deej. I've never been quite clear on it either.
Any one player can be upgraded mid-year. If you don't have a full complement of senior players on your list, you can nominate rookies as substitutes during the pre-season and they can then be upgraded at will.

Otherwise it requires a LTI.

Are you saying you can only upgrade a rookie mid year if you have 41 on the list or less Ants?

A simpler question might be, can we make a mid year upgrade? Doesn't allow 43 post mid season, does it?

You can't just delist one & swap either .. ?

No. I'm saying everyone can do a mid-season upgrade, everyone can do rookie upgrades for LTI senior players, but the only ones who can do nominated rookie upgrades are ones who at the start of a season don't have a full senior list and nominate specific rookies to cover them. Those nominated rookies can then be upgraded at any time.

Apparently only two weeks away from playing, which I would assume would be a solid few matches in the VFL before a senior recall. Might be a handy player to have come in after the bye, we saw with Cooney and Chappy, having someone of that experience in the front half is so vital, knows where to move to, creates space for others, plus sets up scores as well as kicking goals.

Apparently only two weeks away from playing, which I would assume would be a solid few matches in the VFL before a senior recall. Might be a handy player to have come in after the bye, we saw with Cooney and Chappy, having someone of that experience in the front half is so vital, knows where to move to, creates space for others, plus sets up scores as well as kicking goals.

2-3 weeks = out for most of the season

2-3 weeks = out for most of the season

Nah, he was training on Friday. Not full training but was running around the oval then joining in the odd exercise here and there. Looked like he was directing his own training and doing what he felt was best. Playing him in the VFL might be a waste of the few games he's got left in him. Maybe play him against West Coke then there's the bye.