#8 Jason Winderlich

When you think recycled timber you don’t think Just Eco?

JUSTECO

When you think recycled timber you don't think Just Eco?

Only if you have a net connection

By the way, this isn’t a paid endorsement.

Just Eco

Was on Reno Rumble tonight supplying a table for one of the teams.

Top bloke.

It’s always been good to have you here Licha.

Well I’ve had to kill time somehow*

*not actually J Winderlich

BRING HIM IN

Cheers Deej. I've never been quite clear on it either.
Any one player can be upgraded mid-year. If you don't have a full complement of senior players on your list, you can nominate rookies as substitutes during the pre-season and they can then be upgraded at will.

Otherwise it requires a LTI.

Are you saying you can only upgrade a rookie mid year if you have 41 on the list or less Ants?

A simpler question might be, can we make a mid year upgrade? Doesn’t allow 43 post mid season, does it?

You can’t just delist one & swap either … ?

No. I’m saying everyone can do a mid-season upgrade, everyone can do rookie upgrades for LTI senior players, but the only ones who can do nominated rookie upgrades are ones who at the start of a season don’t have a full senior list and nominate specific rookies to cover them. Those nominated rookies can then be upgraded at any time.

Apparently only two weeks away from playing, which I would assume would be a solid few matches in the VFL before a senior recall. Might be a handy player to have come in after the bye, we saw with Cooney and Chappy, having someone of that experience in the front half is so vital, knows where to move to, creates space for others, plus sets up scores as well as kicking goals.

Apparently only two weeks away from playing, which I would assume would be a solid few matches in the VFL before a senior recall. Might be a handy player to have come in after the bye, we saw with Cooney and Chappy, having someone of that experience in the front half is so vital, knows where to move to, creates space for others, plus sets up scores as well as kicking goals.

2-3 weeks = out for most of the season

Nah, he was training on Friday. Not full training but was running around the oval then joining in the odd exercise here and there. Looked like he was directing his own training and doing what he felt was best. Playing him in the VFL might be a waste of the few games he’s got left in him. Maybe play him against West Coke then there’s the bye.

Nah, he was training on Friday. Not full training but was running around the oval then joining in the odd exercise here and there. Looked like he was directing his own training and doing what he felt was best. Playing him in the VFL might be a waste of the few games he’s got left in him. Maybe play him against West Coke then there’s the bye.

Don’t know if it would be the best idea to send him to Perth…

Mmmm, good point, sore back and all.

Will be back after the bye I’d say.
Reckon Myers, hocking and even Kommer will be aiming for the same.

Full list after the bye plus McKernan? Very odd.

Full list after the bye plus McKernan? Very odd.
after the bye we can elevate Smack regardless of LTI's
BRING HIM IN

Licha.