#8 Jason Winderlich

Apparently only two weeks away from playing, which I would assume would be a solid few matches in the VFL before a senior recall. Might be a handy player to have come in after the bye, we saw with Cooney and Chappy, having someone of that experience in the front half is so vital, knows where to move to, creates space for others, plus sets up scores as well as kicking goals.

2-3 weeks = out for most of the season

Nah, he was training on Friday. Not full training but was running around the oval then joining in the odd exercise here and there. Looked like he was directing his own training and doing what he felt was best. Playing him in the VFL might be a waste of the few games he's got left in him. Maybe play him against West Coke then there's the bye.

Don't know if it would be the best idea to send him to Perth..

Apparently only two weeks away from playing, which I would assume would be a solid few matches in the VFL before a senior recall. Might be a handy player to have come in after the bye, we saw with Cooney and Chappy, having someone of that experience in the front half is so vital, knows where to move to, creates space for others, plus sets up scores as well as kicking goals.

Nah, he was training on Friday. Not full training but was running around the oval then joining in the odd exercise here and there. Looked like he was directing his own training and doing what he felt was best. Playing him in the VFL might be a waste of the few games he's got left in him. Maybe play him against West Coke then there's the bye.

Mmmm, good point, sore back and all.

Will be back after the bye I'd say.
Reckon Myers, hocking and even Kommer will be aiming for the same.

Full list after the bye plus McKernan? Very odd.

after the bye we can elevate Smack regardless of LTI's

BRING HIM IN

Licha.

A cunning plan perhaps?

I would take him to Perth and play him as sub. If he has done full training. No point wasting him In Vfl at this stage of his career.

West coast game could be like an 8 point game if we are fighting for similar spots in the 8. And they are a 4 goal better side in Perth.

I would take him to Perth and play him as sub. If he has done full training. No point wasting him In Vfl at this stage of his career.

West coast game could be like an 8 point game if we are fighting for similar spots in the 8. And they are a 4 goal better side in Perth.

A return trip to Perth for a guy with a history of back problems, returning from another back problem, who hasn't played a game all year is not a good idea.

But that's just my opinion.

A return trip to Perth for a guy with a history of back problems, returning from another back problem, who hasn't played a game all year is not a good idea.

I'll back that

I'll back that

You could probably argue that a guy with a history of back problems, returning from another back problem to play AFL isn't a good idea.

Seriously, harden the fark up.

You could probably argue that a guy with a history of back problems, returning from another back problem to play AFL isn't a good idea.

Did you see Gumby has returned to Melbourne?

Bring him in.

I'll back that

Seriously, harden the fark up.

Getting backed into a corner

after the bye we can elevate Smack regardless of LTI's

No, I know. It's just the availability of everyone that sounds odd.

Liking the shaved head look.

Our nude nut numbers have doubled.

What's the pointy of playing Winderlich in 2015?

Won't be around in 2016, so give him a farewell game in Round 22. Anything else is not looking to the future.

I agree, but if by some miracle he gets through this season unscathed, you know he will play some good games. He might want to play on in that case

When I need recycled lumbar, I call Just Eco.

Shout it from the Tree Tops
Eco Eco ECO

The thunking man's wood

When I need recycled lumbar, I call Just Eco.