#8 Jason Winderlich

What's the pointy of playing Winderlich in 2015?

Won't be around in 2016, so give him a farewell game in Round 22. Anything else is not looking to the future.

We play better when he's in the team. Not sure that anything can save us this season but let's do the best with what we've got and he is best 22.

His back is fully back & I'd back him to be back at half back when he's back.

with all this guy's back issues I'm not sure why he hasn't just pulled the pin this year....love Winders but playing AFL again is an accident waiting to happen.

could coach forward line and teach them how and where to lead to.

He wouldn't have to worry too much about getting injured if we played him forward.

6 touches - 2 of them being kicks, Think the Chappy haircut may of put him backwards - very disappointing return for mine

6 touches - 2 of them being kicks, Think the Chappy haircut may of put him backwards - very disappointing return for mine

During the pre-game warm up I thought we'd recruited Nigel Smart. Took a few seconds to realise who it was.

On a positive note, That's the 1st time he's done a shin.

I feel sorry for the guy. He made the decision to retire for a reason, I truly hope he's not going to be a cripple at 40 years old, he doesn't deserve that at all.

Just reco.

Should have gone to Richmond

Shinderlich.

lol bet he's spewing

I'd say his timber is stronger than dem bones of his.

Bring him back for last couple home games...been a champ, only his body prevented him from being an A grade afl player

Not hearing much news on him of late. Even the injury reports seem to contain no news.
You’d think with only a handful of rounds left and no chance of finals, he might call it quits soon?

Yep no doubt he will pull the plug this time

Thanks for the effort Winders. You have to retire… or go to Richmond.

He did last time. Hird talked him out of it.

Why?
So he could have been injured there, instead of being around his mates?

He did last time. Hird talked him out of it.

Yes Hird talked him out of it because he was playing very well indeed. But its a bit different when youve barely gotten on the park for a year troubled with injuries not playing any footy at all and being another year older doesnt help.

Just base his entire fitness rehab around getting him and fletch up for a send off match against Collingwood.

The Essendon farewell tour featuring Winders, Chappy, Fletch coming soon to you