#8 Marty Reppin' Gleeson - no more Marty Party

If Fanta had kicked that one it would have been the team goal of week. Marty’s courage and then rebound was sensational.

2 Likes

Keep sticking it up them Gleeson!

3 Likes

Best on to 3/4 for me. Marking everything and that tackle. Only thing he did wrong was kick 35m backwards when we should have been pressing forward.

1 Like

Played absolutely fantastic. Had a great game.

4 Likes

Was fantastic tonight again.

3 Likes

Best game he has played, becoming a pretty serious player.

6 Likes

What a great game - I underestimated this guy

4 Likes

Great game. Having a great year too

3 Likes

brought back the gallop, next year +5 kg will do that every game

1 Like

Can someone gif that gallop on the wing where he sliced through the unsuspecting saints players. Was a type of confidence I haven’t seen in Gleeson since his first 5 games.

5 Likes

He is a ■■■■■■■ good kick too. In previous seasons sometimes his decision making has let him down, but he’s always looked like having an elite field kick.

2 Likes

Even added big tackles to his repertoire this evening.

3 Likes

Terrific game, well done Marty.

4 Likes

In 2014 when bomber was coaching and on 360 he said he was like a bit like Corey enright (without trying to make the actual comparison), saying the way he sees the play unfold and he is quite calm for his age.

Starting to see a bit of it now. Still miles to go to get to Enright levels buy he does have good vision and disposal is getting better.

9 Likes

Solid as a rock. Looks like a stick. Hands like glue. Great game from Marty. Another gem being forged in our backline. Well done young man.

3 Likes

This year was make or break for Marty.

Make.

2 Likes

Reppin’ Marty Gleeson?

4 Likes

So weird. I had that scene stuck in my head today. Then again, half of my memory is taken up by Simpsons scenes…

1 Like

BOSSIN ■■■■ til the early dawn

1 Like

There was a couple of times I thought he was Hurley in packs.

Big credit

5 Likes