1 Like

Buddy Franklin must be a lot shorter than I thought

2 Likes

Buddy was wrekt when hurls played on him

1 Like

Woosha loves Gleek, they are always talking in the huddles

He will he picked Rd 1

1 Like

Given how much footy he has missed, and how much running he has missed out on, I’m also doubtful he’d be match ready to come back by round 1. They have been conservative and that is excellent. Once he gets into the heat of contested footy during preseason drills the foot may cop a bit of hurt and you get the small setback along the way. I love Marty - he’s a smart footballer, and his ability to read the ball in the air is Hooker/ Francis like for this. It’ll be great to see him back in the red and black.

5 Likes

Will play forward some games this year…

… seems legit.

So wrecked that he dominated the next match against Collingwood, snagging them from everywhere.

3 Likes

Righto horse

If you had any inkling or knowledge of the game, you would realise that the opponents that gave Hurley most grief this year, were the agile, mobile mid sizers like Caddy, DeGoey & Gunston.

All of these blokes should & will be Franga’s from now on.

Jack Riewoldt must be short too

IIRC his form leading up to that match was pretty putrid

That doesn’t mean hurls isn’t rubbish on the taller players.

I’m positive he gave Tomahawk a flogging in the practice match in the JLT game at the start of the year too, after he had kicked a few on someone (Dea or Hartley maybe?) Besides that I can’t be farked remembering each & every game.

So besides Buddy, Tomahawk & Jack Riewoldt, Hurley is rubbish on bigger players??

What did the Romans ever do for us?

1 Like

x 2.
Very nice side.

Agreed I think this is our best except, and I’m probably the only person, Bags still best 22. He started late, has only just learnt forward craft and he helped play a big part in turning our forward line into something that worked. I’ll be very suprised if he’s not there round 1.

3 Likes

Hmm. How exactly do you quote someone else’s post on here? I just signed up. Thanks