#8 Marty Reppin' Gleeson - no more Marty Party

Wouldn’t surprise me tbh if he retires hasn’t played footy in over a year and is still not traning fully. The ankle must be worst than first thought won’t be the same player unfortanley.

Your usual positive self

8 Likes

Total rubbish.
First off - he is one of many players every year who go through this without retiring.
Secondly, he has been running and kicking for a while.
Thirdly…what am I doing…ffs

21 Likes

At the end of the day I don’t think he will but he wont be the same player and I’m a Marty Party fan.

He wont retire, but geez it musta been bad to not be fully training a year later

How far off is he?

Yeah the obvious time to retire would be after you’ve had all the time off, have done all the work and are on the verge of returning

Can you please edit your clueless panicked rants from now on? There’s a reason you got banned last time

4 Likes

Nino please!

2 Likes

Agree

lol

He’s 24. Reckon he has a bit of time left to get himself right.

2 Likes

Nino pls

3 Likes

efa

Surely Finding_Nino is a pisstake account trolling us all. It’s got to be somebody like Bomb_Doe or Wim or DJR taking the ■■■■. Nobody can consistently be that moronically and consistently gloomy when it comes to the team.

4 Likes

Same thing as Scully. And he has no return date penciled in. Marty will get there though.

I think my style of humour would stand out, if not my style of writing.

3 Likes

I don’t see you following Ricky Nixon et al on twitter either.

1 Like

you have a style?

ok

2 Likes

Fairybread pls.

You overestimate the general populace.

2 Likes

29%20pm

I’m not sure who said it, maybe Hemingway, something like ‘make the same literary mistakes often enough and you can call it your style.’

Edit: Point is, I’m pretty sure people could tell it was me.