#8 Marty Reppin' Gleeson - no more Marty Party

I think they are two separate things… Number of marks per game, or being a “better” mark

Dude I was supporting you. Sheesh.

1 Like

I don’t think he is, despite ‘quantity’ stats.
I think Marty is a better mark overall - he has a higher leap, is more agile in the air and has better hands. I am also a Dea fan.

4 Likes

I’ll go the opposite.

If both players were in the same position, I’d back Dea to take the mark over Marty. I think Dea is the better mark.

What Gleeson is amazing at is reading the play. He’ll get the opportunity to take marks that Dea won’t get anywhere near.

Just my opinion.

1 Like

He must be a cricket

1 Like

I’d like to know Heather Mills read on it. She’s always got one ear to the street

4 Likes

Yeah! Pull its legs off and tell it to jump. It won’t coz it can’t hear you!

4 Likes

Looks like Marty might be a starter in the next VFL practice match this Saturday at Craigieburn.
Lets hope it goes well for him. I think he was seen in a match sim at training last Friday, so it will be a first step to get back to AFL level.

16 Likes

Marty and Redman are both playing in that match! Great news.

7 Likes

Returning to VFL on Saturday. Great news!

8 Likes
4 Likes

MA R T Y P A R TY
A… … … … … … …T
R… … … … … … … R
T… … … … … … … A
Y… … … … … … … P
P… … … … … … … Y
A… … … … … … … T
R… … … … … … … R
T… … … … … … … A
YT R A P Y T R A M

fuginell waaaaaayyyy too much effort…

13 Likes

And just not worth it.

7 Likes

It might be worth it if we can start calling Gleeson “Trapy Tram”

2 Likes

All the very best to Marty for a successful and safe return back to senior football. Getting him and Francis together doing intercept after intercept will be a potent strength to our backline.

8 Likes

All aboard the “Trapy tram” where you might get a bit more than what you bargained for.

The Warrnambool Standard keeps close tabs on Marty seeing as he’s a Koroit fella. Can’t wait for his come back!

1 Like

It’s official. The Marty Party is a thing.

1 Like

In Warrnambool
Hardly the meme centre of the universe

Some sense as always from Bomb_Doe