#8 Marty Reppin' Gleeson - no more Marty Party

Desperately needs to see a good orthodontist !

1 Like

Hopefully he can slot back into the side with the same form he left at… unlikely as it was pretty good! Looking forward to his return!

Instaban for anyone that uses the words “Marty Party”.

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Marty Party

11 Likes

If we trade him to Port he’d be Marty Tarpy.

7 Likes

Gleeson and Daniher are Essendon’s two most important players structurally. Daniher for obvious reasons. Gleeson because he does what know other defender does at our club. His intercept marks and dynamic run off the half back are critical for our structure and general game player. #MartyParty

oh my eyes!

Beware of Marty Farty.

…or when he gets dressed up in fishnets… Tarty Marty.

(I’m now scraping underneath the barrel).

1 Like

cos his last game was in the elim final where he was our best player by a country mile

Glees is also very good at setting up things in defence he’ll improve those around him no doubt.

He is just a nice player who will just play nice and just do a couple of nice things a game.

Another who I am putting a line through if we made a final.

He’s been terrible but I guess he deserves to be cut a bit of slack after the layoff.

But he wouldn’t want many games like this because he was only ever fringe to start with imo

1 Like

He was best on ground in our last final you clown.

6 Likes

And we played so well that day…

Hurley was best on anyway but… Let’s not let facts get in the way here.

Regardless, he has spent a lot of time out so hopefully he can turn it around but I’ll stand by what I said in that he is a “nice player”.

If you keep going we’re going to be fielding. Team of 12 players in a final!

1 Like

Amazing.

Thought he came into it well as the game went on and will only improve. Fk me.

3 Likes

He’d want to improve and he most likely will. Still, I’d prefer Ridley playing his role at the moment

1 Like

Tough game for a return to AFL intensity

Understandably scratchy but got himself where he needed to be more often than not

1 Like

He’d want to get way more cool under pressure to get in front of the Gleek with a few weeks under his belt.

He didn’t do a lot wrong tonight I thought re structure positioning pressure tackling, and even though the skills were a tad rusty, he was still calm with ball in hand, getting time & space as he does and choosing good options.

1 Like