#8 Marty Reppin' Gleeson - no more Marty Party

I have my moments, but they are increasingly fleeting

2 Likes

If Dyl Clarke goes to Rory Sloane, I’d expect Sloane would try and go forward to break the tag. I’d suggest Marty would be the ideal matchup for Sloane!

2 Likes

A very composed game and was super in the last quarter - he and Mckenna were clearly our best defenders.

3 Likes

He is certainly building. Not quite back to his best yet but each week he is growing rapidly.

He is such a smart player, I really think him and Francis could develop a solid intercept game working together.

I think he really learnt from his first final about playing in big games, he is a real pressure player now, when it get tight in big games he steps up.

3 Likes

I’d be pretty disappointed if Dylan isn’t sent to Matt Crouch for the entire game, it’s the perfect matchup.

Was great again today
Took some courageous marks
Good to have you back Marty

10 Likes

Very, very, very good tonight.

Good when we were getting mauled, good when we were doing the mauling. Brave, smart, cool-headed, and attacking when it was called for.

16 Likes

Tough as nails.

3 Likes

Legend

Brings so much spirit to the side. Madman!

Legend has it that this guy was only depth, and that his standing in the game grew while injured… Marty making a few eat humble pie for breakfast, lunch and dinner right now.

16 Likes

Yep, i’ll put my hand up.

1 Like

Me too. I was wondering where he was going to get back into the team to be honest.

There was always gonna be a spot for him if he could get his groove back, now he’s doing exactly what he was before the injury. Slots into our 2019 back set up beautifully.

3 Likes

Anybody catch his F bomb singing the song?

Love it

4 Likes

No coincidence that we’re hitting our best form now that he’s back.

I honestly thought he was a spud.

Last two weeks has told me that im effing wrong. This guy will be our next Hibberd.

He is a gun.

Such a courageous stick figure is the Gleek. Very good player. Himself, mckenna and Redman gave us heaps of hb.

1 Like

I don’t know how anyone could have thought this, and I’ve been dumbstruck in the main by his knockers.

I kept thinking, … “Don’t they farken remember how this guy was playing before he got injured?”

Goldfish. *FFD.

(*Fair Fkn Dinkum, … with Headshake,:smirk: )

8 Likes