#8 Marty Reppin' Gleeson - no more Marty Party

It’s like an episode of Are You Being Served

1 Like

nup - never a spud. Marty is a classy player.
Sometimes it happens that one doesn’t see it. But now you do. That’s fine and you can enjoy watching him.

1 Like

:no_mouth:

1 Like

Gun. Integral.

Plays tall, small, fast and slow.

Gives us lots of flexibility.

1 Like

He’s bulked up I see.

8 Likes

I must say Deckham, your webcam has outstanding resolution.

12 Likes

Want me to jiggle them for you?
Motorboating costs extra.

4 Likes

Oh dear. That escalated quickly.

I had to google that (first hit, go figure), and without too much hesitation I will pass on that.

1 Like

Apparently even better in reverse.

He reminds me of Nathan Lyon.

Should be an automatic inclusion in the 2020 leadership group.

Has got a genuine AFL body now.

Something something…
Corey Enright…
something…

2 Likes

for a guy as slight as he is, he has amazing courage. Must back back into packs without ever taking his eyes off the ball at least twice a game. Hasn’t really missed a beat since coming back

6 Likes

I was one of the knockers. My gripe was always his strength in the contest. Especially his tackling. Have to give him credit thou, he has been fantastic since coming back into the side. He really has given us great flexibility with him being able to play big and small. He’s won me over.

I find it strange how many Essendon supporters make a big deal about Marty being too thin to be a decent defender, considering our greatest ever defender was built like The Slender Man.

1 Like

I find that the slighter players can be very good at tackling. It may because they make the extra effort and develop a more effective technique to compensate for their lack of brute force.

If he turns out to be half the player Corey’s Enright was then I’ll be very happy.

A damn sweet potato if ever there was one