#8 Marty Reppin' Gleeson - no more Marty Party

Lame fight is lame

take a look in the last quarter when he went to a contest to make it a 2 on 1 didn't affect the contest and the ball was tapped to his player am still not fully sold on him!

Christ on a half pipe he dared make a mistake.

DELIST

take a look in the last quarter when he went to a contest to make it a 2 on 1 didn't affect the contest and the ball was tapped to his player am still not fully sold on him!

Christ on a half pipe he dared make a mistake.

DELIST

a Christ air?

I just like saying “Onya McFly!”

Why does my post calling out one of the dickheads in this thread get deleted, while their bullshit about a player stands?

Same. I wrote a post making a point about how courageous AFL players are in general and I believe it got deleted. I get that the mods might want to apply a bit of censorship here and there but humbly request that they try not to be crap at it.

No idea what you posted but if it was a few days ago and quoted another “cowardice” quote then it probably got wiped. Hence my previous apology after i deleted some distasteful posts that may not have even been on topic - ie Marty.

And may i humbly request that posters try not to be crap at posting.

No, I didn’t quote another “cowardice” quote. I praised Marty and other AFL players for their bravery. Your last comment is just churlish - of course there have been some rubbish posts, that was the point of my own post. Don’t state that you don’t know what I posted, apologise and then indirectly suggest that it was a crap post.

Lol. You make a snide remark about the mods not being good at the job and then label an ironic response as churlish. Righto.

Basically, there are times where getting threads back on course involves removal of posts that arent in and of themselves a problem, but fall within the context we are trying remove and/or no longer make sense with the rest gone. Yours probably fell into that. And my apology to those who lost posts on that basis would have been genuine or i wouldn’t have offered it.

Gardening a thread is probably the hardest thing a mod has to do. And don’t apologise Sal, just do your job mate.

In the squad for 40 best players under 22 in the comp. Well done Marty!

Marty party

Sir Marty of the Party

Happy Birthday and congratulations on reaching 22 years old Marty.

I thought you may have snapped by now.

Why does my post calling out one of the dickheads in this thread get deleted, while their bullshit about a player stands?

Same. I wrote a post making a point about how courageous AFL players are in general and I believe it got deleted. I get that the mods might want to apply a bit of censorship here and there but humbly request that they try not to be crap at it.

No idea what you posted but if it was a few days ago and quoted another “cowardice” quote then it probably got wiped. Hence my previous apology after i deleted some distasteful posts that may not have even been on topic - ie Marty.

And may i humbly request that posters try not to be crap at posting.

No, I didn’t quote another “cowardice” quote. I praised Marty and other AFL players for their bravery. Your last comment is just churlish - of course there have been some rubbish posts, that was the point of my own post. Don’t state that you don’t know what I posted, apologise and then indirectly suggest that it was a crap post.

Lol. You make a snide remark about the mods not being good at the job and then label an ironic response as churlish. Righto.

Basically, there are times where getting threads back on course involves removal of posts that arent in and of themselves a problem, but fall within the context we are trying remove and/or no longer make sense with the rest gone. Yours probably fell into that. And my apology to those who lost posts on that basis would have been genuine or i wouldn’t have offered it.

Gardening a thread is probably the hardest thing a mod has to do. And don’t apologise Sal, just do your job mate.

Oh God, a mod love-in. Spare me.

Is he best 22 in 2017?
I haven’t watched much footy in the second half of the season, but early in the season I thought he wasn’t going to make it? I think he needs to be best 22 at some point next year to stay around…

Yes, easily.

Yes, easily.

Hmm yes, I think so. Especially after another pre-season and hopefully a few extra kilos of weigh/muscle gain.

But as to best 22 - within Blitz it depends on who you ask.

He’s definitely best 18-26

No contract for Marty yet. Anyone heard anything?

No contract for Marty yet. Anyone heard anything?

Let me guess.

He’s being offered a $400K-PY contract by St. Kilda and his agent is Connors.

Too easy. Watch the Fu¢karlton match. He’s best 22 now.

The new panic thread