#8 Marty Reppin' Gleeson - no more Marty Party

I’d love him to draw a picture of what he thinks he looks like.

7 Likes

We’re playing finals? Excellent. Atm, I’ll take that.

4 Likes

LOL

Essendon playing finals. Good one.

1 Like

Given this has happened to almost every back that lost a close / important game could you be more specific?
How much is your house worth?

Another very good game today. Teaming better and better as a back group as the year goes on.
Some excellent disposals too.

1 Like

Put his courage and effort into Hartley’s body and we would have the best defender the game has seen

5 Likes

Played a fantastic game. His spoiling and marking was top notch. Some of his kicks were pin point bullets

2 Likes

surely there’s some sort of sports science guy who can arrange this?

3 Likes

He just isn’t strong enough in one on one contests at times which lets him down. But he has improved a lot, from disposal to positioning and to decision making.

Needs to speak to Fletcher on how to use his skinny body or get stronger in gym.

1 Like

That is known around these woods as the ‘Steinberg-Brown Effect’

Do’t pt your house on it.

So brave.

In 5kg time he will be terrific.

This could be, unfortunately, many years time. Lock him in the gym in the off season and don’t let him out.

He attacked that pick on the last like a Mean Mut.ha Fakker posessed! That’s what winning does!

1 Like

Ha ha yeah last time in Sydney it was called a mark to Rohan.
Last week against Brisbane it was called a free kick to Brisbane.
Umpires with wtnf are they really thinking moments.

Da Gleek put all the knockers in their fkn corner today. Great game.

1 Like

Rance?
No thanks!

He’s been great since his spell in the twos. Playing confident, attacking football

1 Like

Exactly what you want in a young player - eager, determined, dedicated, good to coach , takes instruction, never sooks it up.

1 Like

Maybe it’s also, and this is outlandish, being dropped to the 2s was a wake up call.

2 Likes

The anti-Carlilse?

1 Like

I’d hate to be your child, lol