Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

Bloke came to Essendon to win a flag and we have failed could have cracked the sads and ask for a trade but stuck with us.

BJ is a legend.

17 Likes
2 Likes

Think about all the fathers sons we’re missing out on :frowning:

No he shouldn’t.

■■■■■■■ legend.

2 Likes

Would have chosen St.Kilda anyway.

1 Like

Sorted.

2 Likes

Huge kudos to BJ

Many blitzers thought he should have given it away this year, and yet he was huge for us & comes 2nd in our B&F

Still got plenty to give in 2018

Can we get him that elusive flag?

The way Disco is going you never know!

7 Likes

Seems there are a lot of people around the club who disagree. Runner up in the b 'n f. Lucky to have BJ…

5 Likes

Congrats to BJ. Glad I’m not the only one that thinks he has a lot to offer.

10 Likes

Rewarded for his ability to play multiple roles to a high level.

1 Like

Congratulations BJ. Well done and well deserved.

Just more justification that so many frequenting this forum have very little to no clue at all, as to what it actually takes to make a TEAM!

Well done beejay, well deserved,.

2 Likes

Congrats BJ love your work. One of my favorites.

1 Like

He had a great year, no doubt.

I think he noticed he has to play a bit more within his aging limitation later in the year and will have a great start to next season.

Huge. Just rapt for him

Didn’t think he’d be quite as high as second, but shows how much they rate his consistency and role-playing internally. His first half of the year in particular was outstanding.

Spoke well too, I like that he is bullish about our list and it seems the whole club is too. He may be a bit serious at times and direct, but he just wants success so badly, and wants to be better. In a way, it’s the drive that every single one of our players needs to have.

3 Likes

Best recruit we have made in 15 years from another club

6 Likes

You are seriously underating Matthew Allen :wink:

1 Like

Well played kind sir. Let’s not forget Just In “behind bars” Murphy

Also rivalled by Richard Cole

Faaarrrrrkkkkkkk