Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

Terry Daniher did make a big impact though. It was the whole fact that the swans didn’t want him. And they didn’t even care about Neale, was his dad I believe that insisted that Neale be part of the deal. Then about two years later their supporters were complaining that they didn’t have a full forward.

I didnt mention him as I never saw him play( except on old VHS copies)

1 Like

I used to love seeing Denham get under Greg Williams skin

3 Likes

I loved Barnard. He bought a new level of toughness to the team

4 Likes

Sean Wellman and Hardwick

What a combo in the back half

The 2000 team was tough and skillful teams used to poop their pants when they faced us.

I miss it.

The 2000 GF was over before the first bounce, loved it

3 Likes

From 2001 but this is what I love about that team

And Bruce at his best haha

4 Likes

BJ to follow in the footsteps of Fletch and fill the goalkeeper role in the International game.

2 Likes

Goddard says the efc leadership group was consulted before going after Stringer.

bj also reckons he’s got 2 maybe 3 years left ahead of him but acknowledges it all depends on how the team is travelling.

Hopefully a push for the top 4 and beyond next year, Goddard deserves a shot at another premiership and then some

9 Likes

2-3 is a stretch. Jesus

1 Like

Why would 2-3 be a stretch?

Played a very high standard of football across multiple positions and finished 2nd in the B&F.

Very durable also.

7 Likes

Because when the end comes, it comes quick. He’s playing at a good level but he’s shown signs at times. Year by year proposition

3 Likes

I guess we can wait until the end of next year to make that call then.

I think 2 years is achievable if next year’s output and durability is as good as it was this year.

But 3, eugh
Not so sure BJ, and I farken love you

It’s good to have goals.

1 Like

It’s no surprise that BJ thinks that. I get the impression he’s the sort of guy that will have to be dragged kicking and screaming out of the AFL system

2 Likes

Due belligerence.

7 Likes

I thought bj would be quite aware of where he’s at. That being said 2 to 3 seems exorbitant. 1to2 for mine.

He might play 5 games next year and retire mid season or he might be the next Dustin Fletcher. Neither would surprise with Goddard.

3 Likes