Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

He is often one of the few with fire in his belly.

You deserved better from your team mates BJ.

Myers would have protected him

11 Likes

You know what else is bad about this? There were 3 Melbourne players wrestling BJ in the middle of the ground and we had the ball. Three on two if you want to count Zac coming in late. We still managed to kick it to a contest and lose possession while it was happening. Where was the free player (or 2)? When good teams get one free, they just spread and separate and the free player gets hit up.

2 Likes

whoever that was running in the background, it looks like either Stewart or Heppell, should be dropped and made an example out of. Just pathetic

bunch of weak cnuts

2 Likes

Apparently Goddard went after Spargo and the other two came in to fly the flag for the new kid.

As they should

1 Like

It happened in the elim final in Sydney as well.

Pidge was getting roughed up and nobody went over to fly the flag.

1 Like

Bellchambers would have as well.

Both he and BJ went nuts when Greenwood targeted Zerrett last season.

With pretty much a full quarter to play at this stage.

If ever there was a time to make a stand, and say nup, you don’t do that to our guys, and laid into them. Perhaps sparking something on the field, show some ■■■■■■■ fight. No one gave a flying f**k.

It’s not the first time this year either. No fight anywhere. Period. You think opposition can’t see this?

Makes me feel sick to my core.

2 Likes

Funny thing is - he probably would have been the first one in.

7 Likes

Maybe they’re all standing around pointing at him and telling him he’s not fighting well enough.

7 Likes

If it is heppell which I think it is. It’s a poor effort from a captain

1 Like

That’s disgusting. Heppell should be ashamed of himself

3 Likes

BJ needs a spell. 20 meters gained from 24 disposals. Really slicing through the opposition with numbers like that.

3 Likes

Should never have had the captaincy taken off him. That clip of him getting rag dolled by 3 of them is why this club has been the way it has for the past 15 years. Deserves better.

10 Likes

Was the Leuenberger hit on Gawn payback?

2nd. The criticism he gets from supporters is just as pathetic.

“Don’t try to make the team better BJ, don’t be passionate”

Nex minut - “no one in the team cares, I just want to see an effort and someone give a ■■■■.”

3 Likes

Yep. BJ is not perfect but at least I know he gives a ■■■■ and clearly is not OK with us being crap.

6 Likes

would like to see the clip?

edit; seen it

I’m disgusted

2 Likes

I’d have him in the trenches. Stood by his family during difficult times; sent that visual message after a game to his brother ( for which he got fined, should have been applauded fir it); stood up for Hird when others were silent; gave Fitzpatrick a public serve ( no doubt not welcomed by the club). Should be more like him at the club.

13 Likes